MyNASCAR.com - for sale

thirdwebthirdweb BeginnerLink Clerk
MyNascar.com

I originally bought this domain to develop a fan site with forum, die cast and memorbillia sales, news, stats, etc... I never got around to developing it and don't see any chance coming in the near future. Looking for any reasonable offers, I will also include an outline of my plans for developing the site if the buyer is interested.

Just the domain is for sale, there is no site. It does get some type in traffic because I have received e-mails asking if its for sale and asking if I need development services. It's also be getting a lot of googlebot visits recently, I can provide the log files if needed.

Thanks.
ThirdWeb Solutions:
Digital Multimedia
http://www.thirdweb.com
michael@thirdweb.com

Comments

• elsonarelsonar Beginner Link Clerk
    thirdweb wrote:
    MyNascar.com

I originally bought this domain to develop a fan site with forum, die cast and memorbillia sales, news, stats, etc... I never got around to developing it and don't see any chance coming in the near future. Looking for any reasonable offers, I will also include an outline of my plans for developing the site if the buyer is interested.

Just the domain is for sale, there is no site. It does get some type in traffic because I have received e-mails asking if its for sale and asking if I need development services. It's also be getting a lot of googlebot visits recently, I can provide the log files if needed.

Thanks.

how much?