Is there anyway to do this?

Is there anyway for view source to not work for my webpage?

Comments

• SEbasicSEbasic Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    No... You can disable right click with javascript, but you can't really stop people from looking at your code source.

Also personally I find disabling right pain.

I use mouse gestires in Firefox (you hold the right more button to use it)... It means That annonying popups appear when I want to navigate.
    Rave it up.
  • aenigmaaenigma Beginner Link Clerk
    You can try whit a crypter/compressor. Online you can find some compresso for webpage that make the source compressed and not so easily viewable. The one I found times ago was for static pages but I think that sould be arond also for dinamic pages.
    Eremita Solitario
    http://www.thekey.it
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    i think the only way to hide your source is to encrypt it.

The Royal Ram

• dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    P, if it's encrypted how would the browser know how to interprete it to display the page to the user?
  • SEbasicSEbasic Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Why would you want to hide the source anyway?

Anyone with half a mind would be able to see it anyway - Just send a spider over to it...
    Rave it up.
    P, if it's encrypted how would the browser know how to interprete it to display the page to the user?

hmmm, never thought about that, sorry, lol

The Royal Ram

• aenigmaaenigma Beginner Link Clerk
    Generally an encrypted pgae has a little javascript that decode the data and write the page. It does not protect from motivated people but protect from the mass
    Eremita Solitario
    http://www.thekey.it
  • voormavoorma Member NAT Warrior
    there is NO way to realy protect the page for not to be seen... they can also download the page with a download tool..l like getright
    voorma5ny.jpg
    ive got getright installed on my pc :)

i use it for file downloading though..not website downloading, lol

The Royal Ram