fast web hosting solution?

Hello forum,
So i want to look for a VPS solution that will fit my needs.
First of all it will be running 5 websites, 3 with some traffic and 2 of them almost dead.
Question is, do you think that a 2 core processor, 4gb ram, 100 GB SSD will be enough?
Do you know anything about Exmasters.com vps hosting? Any reviews, alternatives?
Thank you!

Comments

• LocktropistLocktropist NAT Warrior

The only reason I have contacted Hostnamaste.com support is due to questions about setting things up.
    Great Web host with friendly support. Very nice experience. Recommend their kvm vps solutions.

• SpiderfallacSpiderfallac Link Clerk

What are the renewal terms and fees?

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Shared Hoster

Try out the web hosting service, MyResellerHome. Our VPS hosting packages begin at $59.95 per month. It features services such as operating system selection, free SSL, full root access, fully managed, and many more. Please see your website for more details.

• swisslayerswisslayer Link Clerk

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate those needs.

• m2hostm2host Link Clerk

When it comes to the reliability of web hosting services, M2Host comes first. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plan starts at just $1 per month. It includes services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, and more. For more information, please visit our website.