Need hosting. Requirements: 20 gigs of space

Hey guys
I'm looking for a wordpress hosting service for a friend.
Requirements: 20 gigs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable; if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested).
Can I rely on hostingsource.com or profvds.com website hosting solutions? Other recommendations?
Thanks.

Comments

• OwnWebServers offers an unlimited web hosting plan that starts at just $3 per month. This affordable plan includes a wide range of features, such as unlimited disk space, bandwidth, email accounts, and MySQL databases. Additionally, OwnWebServers provides a user-friendly control panel, 24/7 support, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee. Whether you're a small business or an individual looking to create a website, OwnWebServers' unlimited web hosting plan is an excellent choice for its value and reliability. With this low-cost option, you can enjoy all the benefits of web hosting without breaking the bank.

Know Now: https://ownwebservers.com/web-hosting/

• LocktropistLocktropist NAT Warrior

Can say that profvds.com vps hosting service is as good as it gets, they are always available to assist. They help me out a lot and they are always there to support me when i need it. The server uptime is perfect. Get 15% off the price on all vps hosting plans with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS

• SpiderfallacSpiderfallac Link Clerk

What is their policy if you need to change your hosting configuration mid-contract? For example, if you start out in a shared server configuration and need to move to a dedicated or VPS environment during your contract term, is that allowed? Are there penalties?

• m2hostm2host Link Clerk

M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans start at just $1/m and include services like 24/7 customer support, uptime guarantee, money-back guarantee, SSL, cPanel, and more. For further information, please visit our website.