Unique IPs + DDos protected server?

Hi,
What is the best web hosting for High Power websites out there?
I need to have 3 unique IPs and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected
Have seen GTHost.com and Allwebhost.com offered nice dedicated hosting plans.
How reliable is this host? Any other recommendations?

Comments

• OwnWebServers is offering a 55% discount on all cheap dedicated server plans. To avail of this limited-time offer, simply use the promo code XMAS55 during the checkout process. This sale is a great opportunity for businesses and individuals to enjoy high-performance dedicated servers at a significantly reduced price. OwnWebServers' dedicated servers come with full root access, choice of operating systems, and advanced features such as SSD storage, free SSL certificates, and 24/7 support. With this sale, you can take advantage of these benefits at an unbeatable price. Hurry and grab this offer before it expires!

• LocktropistLocktropist NAT Warrior

I would like to say that Allwebhost.com does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.
    Dedicated server - 50% first month discount: https://allwebhost.com/dedicated-servers-promo/

• SpiderfallacSpiderfallac Link Clerk

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.