server hosting solutions?

Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I have seen some deals here in the hosting offers section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Thinking to try GTHost.com instant server hosting solutions. Are they good? Other options?

Thank you.

Comments

• Are they the original hosting provider or a hosting services reseller?

• OwnWebServersOwnWebServers NAT Warrior

OwnWebServers Platform is a leading cloud hosting provider that offers a wide range of services, including computing, storage, networking, databases, and machine learning. OWS Platform is a good choice for businesses of all sizes, from small businesses to large enterprises. They offer a variety of features, including high availability, scalability, and security, excellent customer support.

You can get instant 55% OFF on all VPS hosting plans - Use Code XMAS55. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

Here are the features:

Wide range of services
    High availability
    Scalable
    Secure
    Excellent customer support

Best deal buy here >>>https://ownwebservers.com/vps-cloud-server/

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Shared Hoster

MyResellerHome is known for its cheap web hosting plans. Our web hosting services are available worldwide. We offer services like shared, VPS, dedicated, reseller, and WordPress hosting at affordable prices. We also offer services like SSL certificates, 24/7 customer support, backups, and more. For more details on our plans, please visit our website.

• LocktropistLocktropist NAT Warrior

Transferred all my sites to GTHost.com instant servers and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
    The price is outstanding for the features provided, nice control panel with a load of features.
    Easy to understand website.