VPS hosting + ddos protection?

Guys, advise the simplest hosting possible (preferably with a script) for a small online store. The most important thing is that there should be payment buttons and communication with the seller (that is, with me), and of course that the price should be inexpensive.
Do you know anything about Regvps.com vps hosting + ddos protection?
Are they good for running e-shops? Alternatives?

Comments

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts. Regvps.com service has been excellent and top notice thus far. I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Shared Hoster

MyResellerHome is a well-known web hosting service. Our VPS hosting is reliable as well as affordable. Our basic plan for VPS hosting starts at just $59.95 per month. It includes Fully managed services, Complete root access, Free SSL, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

• m2hostm2host Link Clerk

M2Host offers cost-effective and dependable web hosting plans. Our VPS hosting plans start at $30 per month. It has features such as 24/7 customer support, full root access, free migration, and free setup, among others. You can learn more about us by visiting our website.

• Divya165Divya165 Shared Hoster
    edited March 6

Looking for affordable and reliable VPS hosting? Look no further than bodHOST and take advantage of their Easter sale - 15% off on the cheap Linux VPS hosting with coupon code EASTER15. With state-of-the-art data centers and expert support 24/7/365, bodHOST is the perfect solution for anyone looking to host their website or application on a virtual private server.

High-performance infrastructure
    24/7 monitoring and support
    Advanced security measures
    Multiple Linux OS options

Don't miss out on this great deal!