instant server hosting solutions?

Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I have seen some deals here in the hosting offers section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Thinking to try GTHost.com instant server hosting solutions. Are they good? Other options?

Thank you.

Comments

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

I would like to sincerely thank the guys from GTHost.com for the excellent dedicated hosting service they provide.
    You can rent a server without an OS and install any OS via IPMI. There is also Proxmox.

• What are the provider’s requirements to cancel a hosting contract? What is the required period of notice?

• OwnWebServersOwnWebServers NAT Warrior

OwnWebServers, we pride ourselves on being one of the top VPS hosting providers in the industry. Our commitment to providing high-quality service and cutting-edge technology has earned us a reputation as a trusted and reliable partner for businesses of all sizes.

As we enter the new year, we're excited to announce a special promotion that will help you save big on our VPS, dedicated, and cloud server plans. From now through the end of January, use the code XMAS55 at checkout to receive an instant 55% discount on your purchase.

With OwnWebServers, you'll enjoy a wide range of benefits that set us apart from the competition. Our servers are equipped with the latest hardware and software, ensuring optimal performance and reliability. Our network infrastructure is designed to provide lightning-fast connectivity and minimal latency, making it ideal for demanding applications and high-traffic websites.