Affordable vps for wordpress sites?

I have wordpress site with 25000 UV monthly. Not to much plugins
No big peaks and max user in same time is about 350. Site have about 1000 pages, mostly text and pictures. Also some add delivery by adsense.
Any info on NeironVPS.com vps? Where can I read true customer hosting reviews about the quality of services they provide?
Please can someone recommend proper VPS resource. And some good provider in Europe... Thanks

Comments

• LocktropistLocktropist NAT Warrior
    edited November 2023

I can also say that NeironVPS.com has provided me with some of the most excellent service I have ever received.
    I am using a ton of the space provided to me. The pricing is ridiculously cheap, especially when combined with a coupon.
    Easy admin tools. Haven't had any reliability issues.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is NeironVPS.com solutions.
    Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding.

• LeofellowLeofellow NAT Warrior

I'm fully satisfied dealing with neironvps.com ssd vps host (from $5.95/mo) and can highly recommend their cheap as well as reliable hosting services to others. Pricing is quite reasonable, they saved much money for me, I like it very much.

• Try out MyResellerHome web hosting service. Our web hosting plan for VPS starts at just $59.958 per month. It includes services like 24/7 customer support, choice of os, and more. For more details, please visit our website.