Good VPS hosting + SSL Certificates?

SniglamenSniglamen Shared Hoster
edited December 2023 in Hosting Discussion & News

Guys, advise the simplest hosting possible (preferably with a script) for a small online store. The most important thing is that there should be payment buttons and communication with the seller (that is, with me), and of course that the price should be inexpensive?

Comments

• I'd recommend DataPacket.net to everybody, seeing as how it gives huge amount of bandwidth and space for a very little price. Their goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting. I am on the basic vps plan.
    Nice prices for their hosting packages.

• LeofellowLeofellow NAT Warrior

For me, Profvds.com vps hosting works great. Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.
    These guys know how to keep their clients 100% satisfied and happy using hosting service without any headaches.

• OwnWebServers, a leading VPS hosting provider, is now also offering dedicated server solutions at unbeatable prices. To celebrate the New Year, they are currently running a special promotion where customers can enjoy an instant 55% discount on all dedicated server plans by using the code XMAS55.

OwnWebServers' dedicated server plans come with a wide range of features, including high-performance hardware, full root access, and customizable server configurations to meet your specific needs. They also offer 24/7 customer support and a 99.9% uptime guarantee to ensure that your dedicated server is always up and running.

Take advantage of this limited-time offer and experience the power and reliability of OwnWebServers' dedicated server solutions at unbeatable prices.
    Modify message