bitcoin dedicated hosting packages?

SniglamenSniglamen Shared Hoster
edited December 2023 in Hosting Discussion & News

Hello,
I want dedicated server, please suggest me which provider is good for me as per my requirement.
Budget 140-150$
Processor E3 1230v2, Ram 16GB, Hard Disk 1TB x 2, Bandwidth Normal 3tb, 5tb
Need good uptime and support for OS reload etc.

Comments

• I can add that Hostnamaste.com budget server hosting impressed me a lot. Lots of nice features like SSH. Up-to-date PHP and MySQL installations make deploying web-based applications simple. The reliability is second to none - proof positive, I experienced 0 downtime during Ike!

• LeofellowLeofellow NAT Warrior

Think Allwebhost.com will serve your demands.
    Dedicated - 50% first month discount: https://allwebhost.com/dedicated-servers-promo/

• Ownwebservers.com is a web hosting company that offers dedicated server hosting services. Their servers are located in secure data centers with redundant power and cooling systems, as well as 24/7 monitoring and support. Customers can choose from a variety of server configurations, including Intel Xeon processors, SSD storage, and high-speed network connectivity.

Instant Discount: 20% OFF on Dedicated Servers
    Coupon Code: DEDI20

If you've been considering upgrading your hosting or need a powerful and cheap dedicated server for your projects, now is the perfect time to take advantage of this amazing offer. Dedicated servers provide you with unparalleled control and performance, making them ideal for hosting resource-intensive websites, applications, or gaming servers.