PROVIDERS - Post Your Dedipath Refugee Discount in the "OFFERS" section

BewuntlineBewuntline NAT Warrior
edited October 2023 in Hosting Discussion & News

As DediPath fades into the sunset, many members and some providers will be looking for a new home. So we are asking providers who may be able to help out to please post any refugee offers in the "Offers" section with "Dedipath" in the subject line.

Since time is short and in an effort to provide as many options as possible to HostBoards members I am going to point out that there is also a FAT32 thread on the LET forum.

Comments

• SniglamenSniglamen Shared Hoster
    edited October 2023

Like all the other hosts, can do some custom dedi's and everything else...

However, more pressingly: https://CrunchBits.com/ is going to put up some free temporary higher-bandwidth storage to let you get your data out somewhere safe and take time to find a new proper home (even if not us--if you're currently in Atlanta I know Washington State isn't a viable replacement). If you've got a paid Dedipath invoice, you can have access. I'm still working out details with my team, but we'll base storage amount from your existing services and likely be ~2 weeks of free time to give you some breathing room.

Haven't made a proper thread yet, not sure if this will even be that useful for anyone but DM me if it is and we'll get the ball rolling asap for you:

https://crunchbits.com/

Thanked by [1] : DeluxeNames
  • LocktropistLocktropist NAT Warrior
    edited October 2023

We're happy to help as much as we can at https://www.kuroit.com
    VPS:
    UK (Multiple locations, US (multiple locations), Germany, Netherlands, Singapore and Japan.

Dedicated Servers:
    2 x E5-2670 v3 2.3GHz (UK)
    2 x E5-2667 v3 3.2GHz (UK)
    2 x E5-2667 v3 3.2GHz (UK)

Each one got:
    128GB DDR4 RAM
    2 x 2TB SSD

1 x E3 with 2 x 2TB HDD and 250GB SSD for OS (UK)

Got couple of 64GB, 256GB RAM servers available in Dallas.

Backups:
    We have roughly 50-60TB of HDD on RAID5 space available in UK, and we're happy to offer Storage VPS (for backups only please!)

Happy to match the pricing (if you have any invoice) or just throw in your offer and we'll try to accommodate as much as possible!

Any question or any specific requirement, please feel free to reach out, we'll try our best!

Thanked by [1] : DeluxeNames
  • TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior
    edited October 2023

QuickPacket has a bunch of gear in stock that we'll do low prices on for DediPath refugees (or anyone else). Posting models below since I've been asked a few times what we have available:

Ashburn:

E3-1270v2 / 16GB RAM
    E3-1230v3 / 16GB RAM
    E3-1270v3 / 16GB RAM
    E3-1270v6 / 32GB RAM
    E5-2620v2 / 32GB RAM
    E5-2650v2 / 32GB RAM
    E5-2695v2 / 64GB RAM
    E5-2680v3 / 64GB RAM
    Dual E5-2620v2 / 32GB RAM
    Dual E5-2690v2 / 256GB RAM / HW RAID
    Dual E5-2640v3 / 64GB RAM
    Dual E5-2650v3 / 32GB RAM
    Dual E5-2690v4 / 256GB RAM / HW RAID

Los Angeles:

E3-1270v2 / 16GB RAM
    E3-1230v3 / 16GB RAM
    E3-1270v3 / 16GB RAM
    E3-1270v5 / 64GB RAM
    E5-2680v3 / 32GB RAM
    E5-2683v4 / 64GB RAM
    Dual E5-2650v2 / 64GB RAM / some with HW RAID, some without
    Dual E5-2630v3 / 64GB RAM / HW RAID

Chicago:

E3-1230 / 16GB RAM
    E3-1230v2 / 16GB RAM
    E3-1230v3 / 16GB RAM
    E3-1270v3 / 16GB RAM
    E5-2620 / 32GB RAM

Manchester, UK:

E3-1230v2 / 16GB RAM

Most of these we have RAM in stock and can add more quickly if needed. Drive configs we have most sizes of SATA HDs and SATA SSDs - stock varies by location.

Most have 1G ports only, but some have 10G ports available.

We also have IPv4 available for reasonable prices. We can announce your IPs for you for free. We can also announce them on your ASN for you.

If these configs don't work, we can set you up with something temporarily to dump your data over, and then ship a custom config within a few days.

I am available by DM, on Discord (user qps), or on Skype (user QuickPacket), or you can open a sales ticket from our site to discuss further.

• OwnWebServersOwnWebServers NAT Warrior
    edited October 2023

KnownHost will be able to price match most dedis in Atlanta.

Have plenty of Ryzen (incl 7950x), Xeon E, Xeon Scalable, and EPYC in stock.

Edit - also have plenty of staff that can help with migrations given the urgency for anything with a panel. Even unmanaged we can help get you in the door.

KnownHost - Fully Managed Shared, Reseller, WordPress, VPS, Cloud, and Dedicated Servers

• LeofellowLeofellow NAT Warrior
    edited October 2023

Hi, at https://www.TerraNode.net we are happy to help you, we are opening today a new VPS location in Dallas, at the moment the network is 1Gbps, but will be upgraded in the next hours to 10Gbps.

You can write me internally with the plan you have and how much you pay and we will improve the offer.

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    edited October 2023

@OwnWebServers said:
    KnownHost will be able to price match most dedis in Atlanta.

Have plenty of Ryzen (incl 7950x), Xeon E, Xeon Scalable, and EPYC in stock.

Edit - also have plenty of staff that can help with migrations given the urgency for anything with a panel. Even unmanaged we can help get you in the door.

KnownHost - Fully Managed Shared, Reseller, WordPress, VPS, Cloud, and Dedicated Servers

I've heard nothing but praise for KnownHost. Happy to see your offer here, Thank you.