A couple domains for sale

cptnwinkycptnwinky Junior MemberShared Hoster
Jedi-School.com -- $50-O.B.O
I think this would make a good community site (for a star wars theme obviously.) Or an even better gaming related site.

Become-Debt-Free.com -- $35-O.B.O
I bought this domain name with the sole purpose of SEO, to make some money. With each word in this domain name being considered seperate with the right site content and some well placed ad's (theres alot on cj.com for this type of thing) this website could bring in some serious money in my opinion.

Nixpert.com -- $No Longer For Sale
There is a half done site here (I would probably start over) but it, last time I checked, has a PR of 3 and that was with no real work on my behalf. I can give access to whats already in place to anyone who is seriously interested in buying. It would make a good linux site.

Only serious offers only please. I am in a tight spot right now and really need to sell these. I am happy to answer any questions as well.
PM me for small freelance php jobs.
I have never been too needy but I lost my job due to the company shutting down our location. I just had a child and live in a pretty depressed area at the moment. I need some freelance work fairly bad.

Comments