How can my website be found more often in Google?

I have a WordPress site where I created a static page for each article. In the menu, you can see subjects such as “Music”, “Traveling”, “Football”, and by following the menu you can find links to each article (one static page per article).

When I type my name in Google, I notice my website is showing amongst the top results. However, I cannot find any of my pages/articles back in Google.

Example: I have written about several soccer/football games I visited, the names of the teams involved are part of the URL of those pages.
Still, when I type the name of a team I wrote about in Google, my article isn’t showing in the search results.

Is there anything I could do to increase my chances of Google showing my articles in the results? Can I point my site to Google so that it indexes the whole website?

One thing I was wondering… I could replace all static pages by blog posts, and then in the menu list all articles per subject with hyperlinks to the corresponding blog posts. In other words, one blog post per article instead of one page per article. This would be a lot of work, but the one reason I was thinking about this is that in blog posts you can add tags for search engines to find your articles/posts easily.
Would it make a difference for me to do this, or is there a way for my static pages to show in search engine results too?

DeluxeNames

Comments

• enyi3333enyi3333 Link Clerk

I think you should go ahead to replace your static pages with blogspots and see how it goes. if you don't try a thing you might not know how effective it could be.

DeluxeNames
  • iamdahmmyiamdahmmy Link Clerk

This is one headache that new bloggers have. When your website is new, it takes time for Google to recognize the site. It's super important to write quality articles though and SEO is very important. Before going into blogging, you need to understand SEO and how it works. You can just write articles and post on your blog without understanding SEO(Search Engine Optimization). Good luck in your blogging journey

• SinceremSincerem Link Clerk

If you want to rank all your contents, then you just have to buy already established domain name with high DA, PA, and low SS. And the key to your contents being ranked on top search via Google console, you just have to keep posting quality contents off plagiarism.