Graphic Competition

PythonPython Forum LeaderThe Royal RAM
As some of you may know I am wanting to redesign the Dev Dreams website. It currently lacks colour and deisgn and could be much, much better. Not only am I wanting to change the design but I also want to have a complete new logo and header graphic.

The task
You must create a single header graphic which could be used as the banner for this site.

Guidelines
    The graphic must meet the following specifications: Contain the text 'Dev Dreams' Contain the text 'devdreams.com' or some other form of displaying the url Dimensions: 755px x 100px File Format: PNG or GIF The attached logo to this thread must be included. It can however be slightly modified.

So theres the basic guide to follow...the rest is up to you.

Rules
    You must create it yourself or by help from others. You must not however simply download a previous graphic and take credit for it. Upon submission you give permission for the staff of DevDreams.com to use the graphic as we wish. You must also agree that we will officially own the graphic once submitted. All entries must be sent in by the 15th September, 2004.

Prize
    For every graphic submitted the applicant will receive 80 forum dollars. You can submit a maximum of 3 graphics.

The winner of the competition will receive the following:
    1000 forum dollars 0% withdrawal interest on their bank account A link from the devdreams site on every page for 2 months A link in the forum footer for 2 months Entry into an upcoming competition where the prize is a domain of your choice. A permanent link on the links page

So what are you waiting for? Submit your graphic by replying to this topic, in the process uploading your image using our attachment mod.

If you have any queries please PM me, do not reply to this thread unless you are submitting a graphic.

Thanks & Good luck!

The Royal Ram

Comments