Hello from WebPlot, thanks for having me!

Hi,

My names Rob from WebPlot.co.uk and been part of web hosting forums for years, unfortunately I feel the popular industry forums have fallen short of being called a community over the last few years. Which is why I was happy to come across hostboards.com as it seems you have a wide range of discussions across the industry and not limiting the conversation.

I hope to see you all around while I join your discussions and debates and maybe flog some of you a few services to lol.

Thanks again!

Thanked by [1] : DeluxeNames
DeluxeNames

Comments

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    edited February 2022

It's great to have you join us Rob!

How did you get into Webhosting?

Please will you tell us more about this interesting statement: "I feel the popular industry forums have fallen short of being called a community over the last few years." Is that referring to Webhostingtalk and would love to hear your thoughts?

• DigiDataDigiData Shared Hoster

@webplot said:
    Hi,

My names Rob from WebPlot.co.uk and been part of web hosting forums for years, unfortunately I feel the popular industry forums have fallen short of being called a community over the last few years. Which is why I was happy to come across hostboards.com as it seems you have a wide range of discussions across the industry and not limiting the conversation.

I hope to see you all around while I join your discussions and debates and maybe flog some of you a few services to lol.

Thanks again!

Welcome Web Plot, hope you will present some good deals!