Free shared hosting?

BarbarossBarbaross NAT Warrior
edited February 2022 in Hosting Discussion & News

Looking for free shared hosting.
I have no special requirements regarding specs/stability this is literally just to mess around in a test site while I learn

I got a few options while googling but I wanted your opinion

Comments

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior
    edited February 2022

If it’s static just use GitHub pages or something similar.

If you need php try infinityfree (good for custom domain) or 000webhost

InfinityFree actually worked well for a test wp project I had once...then again there is people who report their website got randomly shut down. There's also Shared Hosting for very few bucks available from providers on the forum here.

• BewuntlineBewuntline NAT Warrior
    edited February 2022

I know this thread is a couple days old and OP likely found a suitable provider, but if not, have a look at x10hosting. It's powered by DirectAdmin and has community forum support, if needed.

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    edited February 2022

Maybe you can check this out:
    https://hax.co.id/free-web-hosting/

Avoid at all costs plans with such bold claims as "Unlimited." Pumping in 100TB of data would expose this as a blatant lie for any provider.

Just buy a cheap limited plan and sleep well at night, because you know what you have.

• @Barbaross said:
    Looking for free shared hosting.
    I have no special requirements regarding specs/stability this is literally just to mess around in a test site while I learn

I got a few options while googling but I wanted your opinion

I think you should go with GoogieHost.com

• Divya165Divya165 Shared Hoster

If you use free hosting, you will not have access to all of the features that paid hosting provides. For your business hosting, I recommend bodHOST. Their shared hosting plans start at $0.99 per month, with annual subscription plans including a domain name.

Get 40% OFF on all Web Hosting Plans - Use Code - HST40. The offer is limited time.

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Shared Hoster

There are a lot of free web hosting providers out there. You can check out this article for the definitive guide about free web hosting services: The definitive guide to the top 15 free web hosting services

• msdlcmsdlc NAT Warrior

Best Web Hosting Providers, Managed WordPress, and Shared Hosting Plans & Reseller.

Whether you're a startup, established business, blogger, or manage multiple websites, we offer the fastest cloud hosting plans to grow with your site. Pick a plan below, and start building towards success. Verpex is a friendly team of hosting experts that’s always ready and available to assist and ensure your website succeeds. Chat with us using the live chat link below, or give us a call. You’ll be speaking directly to a knowledgeable engineer.