Looking for Coders, html, php, css etc..

Hello Everyone ,

When starting on my new design for the site located at http://www.kkportfolio.net I stumbled on some coding problems which I ussually had fixed because I had a nice team of coders who would code it for me, so it would work properly and looking great.

Nowadays they are all to busy with their own projects and I am in need of a new team of coders. The main help I will need is help on my site, but I will try and get you paid jobs as I have done for my own coding team for 2 years already.

The current coding on my site is really bad, at least that is what I have been hearing from over 5 persons, who do not have time to code it for me, but can comment. Yep you'll always have that kind of people around, aren't they nice.

So to make it a little compact, here is the deal:
You help me with the coding on my site and projects.
I will give you any contract work or freelance work which has to do with coding, so you will earn money. We will probably be working a lot together, since most of my clients want my design and the coding that my team can offer.

In order to contact me for this deal and to talk about it, you can find me at the current emailadres klaas_koopman at hotmail.com

I hope to have informed everyone enough, if not you can add me and ask away, or ofcourse reply here.

Thank you for your time,

Klaas Koopman , Administrator KKPortfolio.net
Klaas Koopman's Quality Services
- My Portfolio Site
- Webmaster Forums

Comments

• tonytony Moderator Administrator
    itss not the best code ive ever seen
    it wouldnt take whoever long to sort it out
    but i dont want the workload at the moment if your still stuck in a week i might help you out
  • pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    I'm deffinately interested in helping you with coding.
    I can do html with ease, i can edit css usually cant write it myself and minor php.

Contact me through MSN :mrgreen:
  • KlaasKoopmanKlaasKoopman Member NAT Warrior
    Dear Readers,

Thank you all for replying on this thread, it shows interest which I need.

fourtone87; Thank you for your interest, I do have you in my Msn Messenger list, but not as a part of my team, if you are interested in joining my team, then please hook me up on Msn Messenger.

tony; Thank you for letting me know you are interested, I do not think I will still need people by then, but if I do, I will let you know.

I hope to have replied properly, if by any mistake I forgot something, don't be affraid to ask.

Kind Regards,

Klaas Koopman, Administrator KKPortfolio.net
    Klaas Koopman's Quality Services
    - My Portfolio Site
    - Webmaster Forums
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    yea thats ok, thanks for letting me know anyway

to be honest me and fourtone probably know the same things although i can do css so we would only be able to do the same things anyway
  • ForgeForge Senior Member The Royal RAM
    Sure, ill chip in, and you dont have to pay me either. I just like coding, I know basicly all HTML, My javascript is etchy, CSS, PHP, and mySQL. Sure I can help :D
    Can fat people Go skinny Dipping?