Best technique to rank new website on google within one month?

Can anyone tell me to rank the website within one month on google.

Thanked by [1] : DeluxeNames
DeluxeNames

Comments

• MonstaHostMonstaHost NAT Warrior
    edited February 2022

Hi, if you want to rank your website in one month, do is proper keyword research so you can use low competition keywords, on page SEO and lastly add more backlinks. That's the short version but a month isn't enough time to do this.

This is the page I like to refer to for SEO:
    https://backlinko.com/rank-high-on-google

On this page these 12 techniques are described:

Step #1: Improve Your On-Site SEO
    Step #2: Add LSI Keywords To Your Page
    Step #3: Monitor Your Technical SEO
    Step #4: Match Your Content to Search Intent
    Step #5: Reduce Your Bounce Rate
    Step #6: Find Even Keywords to Target
    Step #7: Publish Insanely High-Quality Content
    Step #8: Build Backlinks to Your Site
    Step #9: Track and Monitor Your Results
    Bonus Step #1: Boo1st Your Click-Through-Rate
    Bonus Step #2: Use Internal Linking

I'll go through Step #1, please refer to the above article for the remaining steps:

On-Page SEO is one of the FASTEST ways to improve your Google rankings.

That’s because you can optimize your page in about 2 minutes. And start to see a rankings boost within days.

How do you optimize your site around your target keywords? Here are the most important on-page tactics to implement right now.

First, make sure that your keyword is towards the beginning of your title tag.

Here’s an example:

Frontloaded keyword in post title
    This is called “Frontloading” your keyword.

Why is this important? Well, Google puts slightly more emphasis on terms that show up early in your title tag. And they put less emphasis on keywords that show up later on.

Google keyword emphasis
    For example, my target keyword on this page is “SEO copywriting”:

Backlinko – SEO copywriting
    As you can see, my title tag starts off with that keyword.

SEO copywriting – Post title
    Second, make your content AT LEAST 1800 words.

Our analysis of Google’s key ranking factors found that the average Google first page result contains 1,447 words.

And I can tell you from experience that longer content does tend to rank best in search engines.

For example, one keyword that we rank #1 for is: “Mobile SEO”. And this is a REALLY competitive keyword.

I’m competing against giant authority sites like Moz, Yoast… even Google!
    This is why I made sure my page covered EVERYTHING anyone would possibly want to know about optimizing their site for mobile devices.

In fact, my content is 4,330 total words.
    Obviously, there are times where long-form content doesn’t make sense (like for an ecommerce category page). But if you can publish long content you should publish long content.

Finally, add your keyword 2-3x on your page.

This isn’t about keyword stuffing or anything like that.

Instead, when you add relevant terms to your page, you tell Google:

“This page is about this search query!”.

Which can help you get a nice rankings boost.

For example, I recently wanted to improve my rankings for the keyword “squeeze page”. So I sprinkled that term a handful of times on my page where it made sense.

• DigiDataDigiData Shared Hoster

It would be nigh impossible to rank in the top in one month, but there are certain things you can do to help.

You need to do proper SEO, that also take 2–3 months to achieve a reputed rank on Google Search engine.

Many SEOs believe that there is a filter that prevents new websites from ranking in Google’s top results. This is known as the Google Sandbox.

The Google Sandbox has never been officially confirmed by Google. But many SEOs are confident that it exists, simply because they see Sandbox-like effects when they try to rank new websites.

The reason why Sandbox exists is simple. Holding back brand new websites from ranking could give Google more time to evaluate the website quality and fight spam.

Here’s what John Mueller, Webmaster Trends Analyst said in a recent Webmaster Hangout on Feb 23, 2018:

"With regards to sandbox, we don’t really have this traditional sandbox that a lot of SEOs used to be talking about in the years past. We have a number of algorithms that might look similar, but these are essentially just algorithms trying to understand how the website fits in with the rest of the websites trying to rank for those queries. It’s always kind of tricky in the beginning when we have a new website and we don’t quite know where we should put it."