Direct Admin or cPanel?

It was suggested to me to look for a host with dirctadmin for my 10 sites instead of cPanel.

I have never used diectadmin and i don't know what to expect compared to cpanel. I see that many directadmin hosts have much lower costs than cpanel. I can't uderstand if those are reallycheap hosts (and not good) or actually that directadmin makes it possible for huge price differences?

Please advise me about using directadmin instead of capnel, how will be the transition and the management be and are those cheap hosts are so cheap just beacuse directadmin?

Thank you

Comments

• My opinion is that if you're not too sure with directadmin better just stick with cPanel in the meantime. You can always bid time as you get more knowledgeable to make a more informed decision.

Thanked by [1] : Merkin
  • MerkinMerkin Shared Hoster

@George said:
    My opinion is that if you're not too sure with directadmin better just stick with cPanel in the meantime. You can always bid time as you get more knowledgeable to make a more informed decision.

Good point, thanks!

DeluxeNames
  • cloudmatecloudmate NAT Warrior

@Merkin said:
    It was suggested to me to look for a host with dirctadmin for my 10 sites instead of cPanel.

I have never used diectadmin and i don't know what to expect compared to cpanel. I see that many directadmin hosts have much lower costs than cpanel. I can't uderstand if those are reallycheap hosts (and not good) or actually that directadmin makes it possible for huge price differences?

Please advise me about using directadmin instead of capnel, how will be the transition and the management be and are those cheap hosts are so cheap just beacuse directadmin?

Thank you

Industry's Choice:
    1. cPanel: Best with all features
    2. CWP: All Features with bad GUI (CWP=Free cPanel)
    3. Directadmin: No Direct Control, Everyone controlled by Terminal, No Modifications can be Done

Kind Regards

Shared Hosting | VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers

Ankesh Anand
    LHY Technologies
    CEO
    ankesh@cloudmate.in