Do yourself a favor and AVOID BLUEHOST.com

DONT EVER GIVE YOUR GOOD MONEY TO BLUEHOST HERES WHY:

Just had the worst experience with BlueHost. Paid for the domain, clicked my email link to verify. Went to create an account, entered a solid password.
This is when the problems started. It didn't let me login, just kept giving me an error that said "account is being created please try password again in a few minutes." I kept trying different passwords and waiting a few minutes, after an hour I contacted support. Ended up talking with 4 different people and none were able to help at all. One just said to try in a different browser, which I had to download just to use their pos site, that didn't work. Another one said it was because my account "wasn't created right" wtf? When I clearly got charged so my card went through and all my information was correct. Anyways I ended up wasting 2.5 hours of my time & my clients money, I asked them to cancel may account and give me a full refund. They said they couldn't because they needed the last 4 digits of my password. B*tch that's why Im here, cuz it didn't let me create a password!

So now I can't work on my clients site for the rest of the day, and have to wait 48 hours for them to cancel my account and release the domain name so I can start all over again, this time on a different hosting site of course. I don't want anyone to ever go through this BS again. They seem to offer okay features which is why I went with them, however their login process is straight trash- apparentlyI am not the only one who's had issues. also their customer service is horrible slow and did not help me at all. I had to practically beg them o cancel my account they kept saying "gIvE mE a CoUplE MinUtEs To ChEcK sOmEtHinG" but never were able to solve it. So yea, take it from me and stay away from BlueHost. Worst customer experience ever, hope they actually give me a refund.

Comments

• cloudmatecloudmate NAT Warrior

@GOB said:
    DONT EVER GIVE YOUR GOOD MONEY TO BLUEHOST HERES WHY:

Just had the worst experience with BlueHost. Paid for the domain, clicked my email link to verify. Went to create an account, entered a solid password.
    This is when the problems started. It didn't let me login, just kept giving me an error that said "account is being created please try password again in a few minutes." I kept trying different passwords and waiting a few minutes, after an hour I contacted support. Ended up talking with 4 different people and none were able to help at all. One just said to try in a different browser, which I had to download just to use their pos site, that didn't work. Another one said it was because my account "wasn't created right" wtf? When I clearly got charged so my card went through and all my information was correct. Anyways I ended up wasting 2.5 hours of my time & my clients money, I asked them to cancel may account and give me a full refund. They said they couldn't because they needed the last 4 digits of my password. B*tch that's why Im here, cuz it didn't let me create a password!

So now I can't work on my clients site for the rest of the day, and have to wait 48 hours for them to cancel my account and release the domain name so I can start all over again, this time on a different hosting site of course. I don't want anyone to ever go through this BS again. They seem to offer okay features which is why I went with them, however their login process is straight trash- apparentlyI am not the only one who's had issues. also their customer service is horrible slow and did not help me at all. I had to practically beg them o cancel my account they kept saying "gIvE mE a CoUplE MinUtEs To ChEcK sOmEtHinG" but never were able to solve it. So yea, take it from me and stay away from BlueHost. Worst customer experience ever, hope they actually give me a refund.

I thought You would write about their Resources so less. BTW their Support also sucks!✌

Thanked by [2] : DeluxeNames GOB
    DeluxeNames

Shared Hosting | VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers

Ankesh Anand
    CloudMate Softwares
    Managing Director
    ankesh@cloudmate.in

• lucaselucase Link Clerk

When a support isn't helping or even can't solve ones issue, why are they called support then. Feedback is important in a business and how fast and swift it is matters to all customers

Thanked by [1] : GOB
    DeluxeNames
  • AlexAlex Link Clerk

This is very unfortunate. I do not use this but I was heavily considering this So I guess it is a good thing???? To me however, I love to test it out first or use it first hand before my verdict? This is subjective but I will take this into account for sure.

DeluxeNames
  • surjboysurjboy Link Clerk

Not been able to access the client site is a big issue that no one can afford to tolerate. A total logout of once server for 48hrs cant be tolerated. I think in will also run from it.

DeluxeNames
  • SylviaSylvia Link Clerk

This comes as a big shocker to me. I have always thought Bluehost are the best in the business. Looks like I was misinformed. Thanks for sharing this.

DeluxeNames

Actually, Only Newbies get caught in Bluehost Scam! Bluehost and Godaddy Advertises too much which attracts the New comers and then they find it hard to recover from!

DeluxeNames

Ankesh Anand
    CloudMate Softwares
    Managing Director
    ankesh@cloudmate.in

• abytecuriousabytecurious Shared Hoster

Agree @cloudmate GoDaddy tops my list of companies to avoid. I guess it is time to add BlueHost as well.

DeluxeNames
  • EntexionEntexion Link Clerk

The entire EIG bunch of companies should be avoided. They're nothing what they used to be way back.

DeluxeNames

@Entexion said:
    The entire EIG bunch of companies should be avoided. They're nothing what they used to be way back.

True! All those companies had a Good history with top ratings in Industry until EIG purchased them all!

DeluxeNames

Ankesh Anand
    CloudMate Softwares
    Managing Director
    ankesh@cloudmate.in