I'm new

Hi, my name is Pam, I'am interested in buying a domain name and selling jewelry on my own website, any help or suggestions would be appreciated. I am new to all this, I've only sold on ebay so far. thank you
Pamela S. Landis:glasses2:

Comments

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Plandis46 wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Pam, I'am interested in buying a domain name and selling jewelry on my own website, any help or suggestions would be appreciated. I am new to all this, I've only sold on ebay so far. thank you
    Wecome Pam and thanks for coming! Pam is a friend of my family and I asked her to post her questions here so we can help her out. Pam has done some business with eBay but is now looking to start her own site and is looking for some advice from us.

I will tell you my opinions on how to go about this process and I hope that other members will give their opinions as well:
    1) A good place to buy your domain is at www.Moniker.com. There domains are a great price and they have quality service. When you start selecting your domain for your online Jewelry store, think long term. Ask your friends and family what are some catchy names to call your store. Make sure you select a ".com" domain as it is what most people will type in to find your store.

2) Once I have some good ideas of catchy names from friends and family, I go do www.DomainTools.com/bulk-check/ and type all these names in. Hit "enter" and it will tell you what names are available. From those available, narrow it down to your favorite.

3) After you buy you domain you will need hosting. There are several economical choices for hosting that you can find, but I wouldn't pay more than 3.99/month as you won't need much space or rescources for your site. Don't let anyone oversell you or tell you that you need a bigger hosting package as you really don't. I would avoid those hosts that offer "free" hosting as there services are not quility and they often close down when they can't pay the bills. Let me know if you want some hosting reccommendations as I have a few.

4) Once you have your domain and hosting, you will start to setup your site. I would suggest that you purchase a design for your jewlery store. For example, this is a nice design that this guy is selling (It's not my site and I would not benifit in any way from it): http://www.coderdesigner.com/store.html (at that link, scroll down to: "#5 E-Commerce Template - Elegant." You can click on "enlarged view" to see the whole design. I would offer around $100 for a design like this (and I believe the owner of that design posted that he is looking for about $100 for that site).

5) Once you have bought your domain, hosting, and design, you will want to hire a programmer to integrate your site with your back end. The back end is the code that will make your site work and allow functions like credit card processing adn paypal payments. Many people choose open soruce backends that are free like www.OSCommerece.com. There are many good programmers here at this forum that can do this for you at for a reasonable price.

If you have any questions with the above directions, or any other questions at all, please ask as we love to help :)
  • LurkinBackLurkinBack Senior Member The Royal RAM
    Hi Pam welcome to the group. I'm fairly new to all this myself but if you need a hand shout and i'll muddle along with you. lol :hello:
  • danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Hey Pam!

Welcome to Webmaster Post!
    ban1.gif
  • easywebeasyweb Beginner Link Clerk
    The decks that these individuals use in their work have pictures that have meanings to the psychic. The pictures change in meanings when they are paired with other pictures so looking at only one picture gives you a cut and dried answer, where examining more pictures with it may reveal the whole story.
  • Mermaid bridal gowns will always be glamorous & elegant. They are most often present in fabrics, such as the aforementioned satin, that are appropriate for more formal weddings. Sometimes you will also see them done in delicate laces that will tone down the drama of a mermaid to make it more wearable for less fancy events. The tight bodice & hips of the mermaid shape are reminiscent of the glamorous gowns of the 1950s & early 60s, when females loved to show off their curvaceous figures.

It would probably be safe to say that all girls - from kids to teens to older women - already have an idea of their perfect wedding gown for their perfect wedding day. And come your wedding day preparation, chances are, your dream wedding gown has a dreamy price tag too. While most brides would consider this to the most important aspect for the whole day, choosing a wedding gown can be stressful especially when your mind wanders from one design to another. One thing we can help you with is not to worry about the price.

****tail dresses ought to be short, first rate, perfectly tailored & made of nice material. The style is elegant & feminine. These aspects ought to not be neglected. Unlike evening dresses, dresses are short & without plenty of details. The length is around the knee & is always made of elegant material: satin, velvet ottomans, stain, silk or lace.

Other stylish 2012 prom dress designs would be the floor length mermaid, Grecian and column silhouettes. The mermaid is tight on top and by the hips, and then it flares out on the knees. The main part belonging to the column or sheath dress is the slim silhouette that is cut close to the body. It often has a high slit to provide ease of movement. The mermaid and column designs emphasize the curves, while the Grecian design lightly skims the body. It's an empire waist along with a long, loose skirt that floats away from the body. Some styles also possess a slight back train.

The kingdom is cut off also common for mermaid wedding gowns. This is the best way to get the visual scene to create higher look. Petite brides want to be what you can handle this kind of siren style and is certainly beautiful. And it is also suitable for women with small breasts and a little less difficult. The size is raised to help your breasts appear fuller. In general, mermaid bridal dresses are very picky about their body counts. Consider the digits of your body, and select the most appropriate style accordingly.

When a prom is on the way, you may spend plenty of time looking for an ideal prom dress ahead of time. To start with, you ought to think about which style of dress will fit you perfectly such as length. The following content will tell you some tips about how to select the length of the dress which you can take as your reference.

For a bride the marriage gown is very important in their wedding. An pretty and pleasant wedding dress makes the bride complete. Because a well dressed bride become the focus of the marriage. For completeness of the bride wedding shoes is very necessary. The choice of wedding shoes is very important because you require to pick your shoes so that it matches together with your wedding gown. So the main thing for a bride is to pick the ideal wedding shoes which will match with the marriage gown.
  • There's any number of necklines that you can select for a mermaid wedding gown, but strapless is definitely the most popular. After all, there is no point in trying to be demure at the top when the whole dress is screaming va va va voom! Even within a strapless neckline, though, there will be some options. Slender brides who are trying to generate the illusion of curves ought to look for sweetheart strapless necklines. Brides who already have all the curves that they require ought to think about straight across necklines, or ones that curve up slightly across the front. When your gown is fitted, you require to make sure that nothing is spilling out from the top!

Chinese oil paintings since the beginning of the fall, and "realism" and "realist painting" has a natural link, or from a certain sense, the beginning of the period of Chinese oil paintings is the "realist painting." Chinese oil painting in the way of development, "realism" and "realist painting" has always been associated with it.

A ****tail dress is a shorter-length dress that ranges from below the knee to two inches above the ankle (tea length) or touching the ankle (ballerina length). A dress can be worn to a semi-formal event. It is an evening dress that is identified by its length. It can be anywhere from above the knee to a few inches above the ankle. ****tail dresses are worn for receptions, meetings and events that demand you to present in an outfit for the occasion. dresses must be without collars and sleeves. They are less elegant and less formal than an evening dress, but more elaborate and sophisticated than an ordinary.

Other stylish 2012 prom dress designs would be the floor length mermaid, Grecian and column silhouettes. The mermaid is tight on top and by the hips, and then it flares out on the knees. The main part belonging to the column or sheath dress is the slim silhouette that is cut close to the body. It often has a high slit to provide ease of movement. The mermaid and column designs emphasize the curves, while the Grecian design lightly skims the body. It's an empire waist along with a long, loose skirt that floats away from the body. Some styles also possess a slight back train.

The kingdom is cut off also common for mermaid wedding gowns. This is the best way to get the visual scene to create higher look. Petite brides want to be what you can handle this kind of siren style and is certainly beautiful. And it is also suitable for women with small breasts and a little less difficult. The size is raised to help your breasts appear fuller. In general, mermaid bridal dresses are very picky about their body counts. Consider the digits of your body, and select the most appropriate style accordingly.

Short. The short dresses are comfortable to wear compared with the long dresses. What is more, the largest advantage is that it is convenient for you to move, and your pretty and slim legs are shown out. Of work, the short dresses also include tea length, knee length, which appears more elegant and is a ideal option for bridesmaid dresses as well as the ****tail length below the knee. In a general way, they are suitable for anyone.

Tailor-made wedding dress is a complex method, but only one time in their life, so young people must work hard. Compare stores with wedding dresses, select a higher credit card companies and the cost is within the budget of your wedding. Dimensions must be correct, do not worry, the other to see whether there's conditions to measure the bridal shop are, and in the event that they are modified and further improved. If the extent of intermarriage wedding Society, they have no way of providing this service. Ought to be eight so brides-to-be, it is important.
  • Are you looking for a bridal gown with that "wow" factor? The dress that will make your fiance's jaw drop when you walk down the aisle? Then look no further than the sexy mermaid style bridal gown.

Chinese oil paintings since the beginning of the fall, and "realism" and "realist painting" has a natural link, or from a certain sense, the beginning of the period of Chinese oil paintings is the "realist painting." Chinese oil painting in the way of development, "realism" and "realist painting" has always been associated with it.

Formality-A ****tail dress usually means what they wear to a ****tail party. Drinks and appetizers are usually served there. Moreover, guests have freedom to select the skirt length since a ****tail party is less formal than most events. An evening dresses or formal dresses are what they wear to special occasions such as formal weddings, balls, charity events, etc. Choosing what to wear depends on the event formality. In case you wear a dress in a formal event, you might not be thought as a cultivated woman as formal events need proper solemnities.

For a neat, uncluttered look, select a column dress produced from satin. They look like liquid one time the dress moves. Another way to glisten is by wearing a dress covered with mirrored glass or sequins. When strapless styles possess a heavily embellished top and an unadorned skirt, it creates an eye-pleasing contrast. Panels of overlays are featured on prom dresses this season. Some only appear to be transparent, while others actually are see-through. They could be exactly the same color as the dress or a flesh tone. To produce additional excitement, sequins, beads or lace may be additional on top belonging to the overlays.

In addition to the method of marriage preparation, list names of guests, invitations, wedding cake, wedding rings, etc., another essential aspect is to be thought about and be prepared carefully. Plenty of brides tend to treat mermaid wedding gowns for the sizable day, and it demands the ideal figure and confidence.

Long. There is no doubt that for the formal occasions, the dresses had better to be long so as to generate a formal look. The long gowns appear elegant and charming and can highlight your femininity. When it comes to the prom, the dresses of floor length are the lovely choices. However, because of its long length, it will make a shorter body look non-charming and sluggish. In the event you are not tall , it is wise to keep away from the long dresses.

Where to find brilliant tea length wedding dresses at cheap prices? Reputable web stores are great places to get the best deals. Keep in mind to do some research before making your final decision in order not to get scammed. In addition, make positive to select a style that not only compliments your body type but feels comfortable as well. Wish you an ideal wedding!