Do me a favour, fill in this quick survey:

CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy ModeratorShared Hoster
Hi, if you have a spare moment, please help me our by filling in this questionnaire for my coursework:
http://www.cannonballguy.com/questionnaire.php

Thanks! :D

Comments

• LurkinBackLurkinBack Senior Member The Royal RAM
    There you go all filled in. Hope it helps :D
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Thanks Lurk!
    I still need some responses, so keep them coming folks. :)
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Hi, if you have a spare moment, please help me our by filling in this questionnaire for my coursework:
    http://www.cannonballguy.com/questionnaire.php
    Thanks! :D
    All set, I filled it out too.

What type of project is this for that your working on?
    Thanks Deluxe!
    I'm conducting a feasibility study into opening an Internet Cafe in Cardiff, for my Business Studies.
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Q: Have you ever been to Cardiff?
    A: No.

Q: Do you plan on going at any point in your life?
    A: Probably not, it's too far from my PC which houses my coding projects and since it's not a laptop, I can't lug it around easily.

Survey complete :P
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
    You can answer in relation to your home town. Replace each occurrence of "Cardiff" with the name of your home town/city...
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    But I already did it with Cardiff :/
    Either way, I don't have much use for this kind of thing in Leeds.
    When I'm on holiday in another country, I might use a cyber cafe to check my e-mail and such, but that wouldn't be very often as I rarely use e-mail unless I'm signing up for something and although I'll probably be reading a book on C# or JavaScript on the plane, it's unlikely that web stuff will feature heavily while I'm away (unless I get into one of those impenetrable techie conversations with my dad... This happens often as I'm a web standards junkie and he works in a computer shop).
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
    That's fine, thanks Nuvo! :)

I'm not concerned with the response. The aim of the project is to see if it would be a good idea to open an internet cafe myself, or not.
    If it turns out to be a bad idea, so be it. I can still pick up all the marks by finding that out.