Mozilla Firefox Cheat Sheet

chiragchirag MemberNAT Warrior
Its the smallest tut in this whole section!
I got this site while searching for something.

http://lesliefranke.com/files/reference/firefoxcheatsheet.html

This site contains many interesting things related to Firefox, like:

Keyboard shortcuts
Mouse Shortcuts
Some useful locations of firefox directories
and a few tricks

I hope u guys will also like it

Comments

• omoiomoi Junior Member Shared Hoster
    I'm a FireFox user and I knew a lot of the stuff but I picked up a few new tricks. Thanks for the link!
    Chou: butterfly...
    omoi: thought; mind; heart; feelings; emotion; sentiment; love; affection; desire; wish; hope; expectation; imagination; experience...
    chou omoi
    butterflyspirit
  • A mermaid gown is a silhouette that is fitted through the bodice and the hips, and then flares out in to a fuller skirt at the knee. Mermaid gowns are usually made of fabrics that can hold their shape, such as satin, lace, or tulle, to emphasis the signature flared hem. It is a style that is made for a bride who wishes to make a dramatic grand entrance.

Pearl Jewelry Pearl wedding jewelry is a popular choice because pearl jewelry is timeless and elegant. Pearl necklaces and earrings of the range models with traditional to very contemporary with everything else. Beads make a wonderful gift for bridesmaids and can be transmitted by the family for generations.

How can they tell the difference between ****tail dresses & evening dresses? When it comes to a ****tail party, the most popular vision is nothing but a hot girl in a sexy dress with nice legs. It rocks, doesn't it? While we are speaking about an evening or formal event, it is another story. The invitation tells "A Black Tie Party" which means they must wear formal dresses. The following tips may help you pick what to wear one time you are invited.

When the prom can still be several months away, now it is lovely chance to start hunting for new & fashion 2012 prom dresses. You desire to get your dress early, before all lovely clothes are selected by other people. It is also clever to enable lots of time for any needed alterations that will make the dress fit perfectly. Whether this is heading to be your preliminary prom or your final prom before graduating, you will need a show-stopping dress. The main considerations that generate a gown matchless would be the silhouette, neckline, hemline, color, material & embellishments.

In addition to the method of marriage preparation, list names of guests, invitations, wedding cake, wedding rings, etc., another essential aspect is to be thought about and be prepared carefully. Plenty of brides tend to treat mermaid wedding gowns for the sizable day, and it demands the ideal figure and confidence.

At the same time, numbers of kinds of long dresses have been developed recently such as the empire waist long dresses, the mermaid, or the princess. Referring to the neckline, shoulder dresses are matchless and elegant. Strapless long dresses appear beautiful and sexy. In addition, the full-length print dresses are a new trend which is sure to make you look more mature.

Wedding shoes, looking for something a small different, unique & perhaps even exclusive then Pink Products is confident you will find it here. Try to strike a balance between your own personal tastes, your overall wedding day look, & comfort when shopping for wedding shoes. The best wedding shoes are those that make you feel sexy & exquisite. Comfort might be necessary, but so is your own flair for fashion. Select shoes that complement your dress & also show off your own sense of style. Those with a fashionable style might require to pick a pair of sleek stilettos, while those with classic taste might select a low-heeled shoe. Whatever your style, pick a pair of wedding shoes that makes you feel wonderful.
  • temmy938temmy938 Link Clerk

This is definitely a yes yes for me, I really love it. Thanks for sharing with us.

• I learnt a ton from this! I never knew Mozilla had so many cool hidden features

• TeddyBTeddyB Link Clerk

As a mozilla user this is exactly what I needed. The shortcuts are pretty amazing.

• RoberachiRoberachi Link Clerk

@chirag said:

Keyboard shortcuts
    Mouse Shortcuts
    and a few tricks

@chirag said:

Keyboard shortcuts
    Mouse Shortcuts
    and a few tricks

Okay I must admit over the years I was not a decent user of Mozilla since is switched to Chrome. But with these cheats you have me convinced to switch back so thanks will check them out.