Greeting All... and Happy New Year

Found the site off Google... had a browse of the forum... decided to sign up... so here I am, first post and Hello :)

Very much into XBox 360 / web delivery and my current project is an amalgamation of both.

When I get something to show, I'll let you know :)

(P.S. I'm looking for graphics Guru's if anyone wants to help me out :P )

Comments

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Welcom Funky! Glad you found us :)

There are several graphics guru's here. Do you have a website you want to share? (you can write it like, w ww.website.com to avoid the censor).

Where you from? What kinds of things do you like to do for fun?
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Hi Funky and welcome :D
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Hey Funky Diver!

Welcome to Webmaster Post :D

Happy New Year to you too!

as deluxe said we'd be interested in seeing your website if you have one.
    ban1.gif
  • FunkyDiverFunkyDiver Beginner Link Clerk
    OK, answers to questions.

I live in the UK, but have friends all over the world, thanks to my XBox love.. Married, 30 something.. 2.4 kids.. pets, usual 30 something married 2 kids stuff...

Interests out in the real world. Paintball! I'm well into the scenario stuff (so more looking at the cheaper end of the outfits than the looking fancy side of it)

Our site just launched on the first, it's basically going to be a gaming website for the European XBox community.

w ww.paniczoom.eu

Still very early days, but 400 unique hits and 324 bookmarks since midnight UK time on 31st Dec can't be too bad :)

I also reskinned and am hosting a friends long established site which is w ww.xboxgamezone.co.uk That one's been around for about 3 years now, they wanted simple and chic, and hopefully we managed that. I'm very much not into reinventing the wheel, so a lot of the stuff I do is use excellent tools that are already out there, and I love using CMS's for out of the box functionailty and the tweak challenge to get them to look exactly as I want them (or friend wants them):D
  • chiragchirag Member NAT Warrior
    Welcome:D