Help is needed!

Hi all!

:baby: Need your advice!

We have a website to sale. I have placed the presale information at webmaster forums, eBay, etc ...

What else can I do to make people know about our website selling? Ideas are needed!

Comments

• tonytony Moderator Administrator
    Advertise it on the site your selling? although this could have bad consequences.

To be honest if you adverise it on various forums and ebay you need to place a sentence saying it is for sale through various other sources which may result in the winner not actually winning.
    Id be quite careful with the way you are selling it, s it could result i bad publicity. Also people will only pay what its worth in terms of income i dont think you will get loads more by advertising it in loads of places.
  • stusangelcazstusangelcaz Member NAT Warrior
    Id say advertising it elsewhere and placing it on ebay as well is a bad idea. I personally would stick to either selling it solely on ebay, or via forums.

You could, I guess, have the actual site for sale on Ebay, and advertise on forums with the link to the auction.
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    i buy and sell all the time on another forum (some of you would have seen me on the forum im talking about) but i would never buy off ebay personally, so even if i seen a really good site i wouldnt go through the hassle of registering just for 1 website
  • ElennElenn Beginner Link Clerk
    :glasses: Thanks guys!
    tony wrote: »
    i buy and sell all the time on another forum (some of you would have seen me on the forum im talking about) but i would never buy off ebay personally, so even if i seen a really good site i wouldnt go through the hassle of registering just for 1 website

I understand. But you may read the information about the website you are interested in and then just contact the webmaster directly, without sign in eBay.

One more question to you :) :
    Tony, what do you think about using auctions while selling the website? Is it a good idea to try?