gaming site

Ive just registered gaming-forums.org, ive spent the last week or so trying to get a corrupt database to workand changing it over from mybb to smf, which ive finally done (thats why you havnt seen so much of me, although ive still been deleting and moving threads and checking up on things)

Its a pretty old domain, mentioned i bought it a while back, i dont think ill be buying a site off anyone in the future, as much as this was a good buy its been a lot of work, although through this project ive found a very clever person who can do wonders and ill definately be using for fture projects (if anyone needs anythign doing with servers databases etc let me know)

Anyway back on topic. Wht do you think? I seen this skin and so decided to use it for the main site which at the minute is a basic page, in time ill end up making it use a little more php to save me some tme for thigs like menus, ads etc.

If your interested in gaming then i would appreciate it if you could register and perhapse make a few posts or replies, as you may see the database isa few months old as it was the only 1 not corrupt

Comments