An Anime Fan (Omoi!)

omoiomoi Junior MemberShared Hoster
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I'm into web design (well, this is a webmaster forum, so who isn't...) and anime.
I love Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Tenchi, and about a million others that I forgot to list. I like reading, writing, and drawing (specifically manga).
I'm learning both French and Japanese (though I'm most successful with the former).
I do not talk with proper capitalization and punctuation all the time.
i usually talk this but i'm feeling professional today.
Name: Dani
Hobbies: please don't make me restate them...
Favorite Word: Omoi, see signature for details.
Chou: butterfly...
omoi: thought; mind; heart; feelings; emotion; sentiment; love; affection; desire; wish; hope; expectation; imagination; experience...
chou omoi
butterflyspirit

Comments

• MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Hi Dani and welcome to Webmaster Post :D

Can you show us some of your art? I'd love to see!
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • LurkinBackLurkinBack Senior Member The Royal RAM
    Hey Dani and welcome :hello:
  • HadrielHadriel Beginner Link Clerk
    hi Dani, and welcome to Webmaster Post!
    Hope you have a good time and learn something about web design...
    And yeah, I'd like to see some of your art too.
  • omoiomoi Junior Member Shared Hoster
    I'd love to show you guys some of my art but that's almost impossible until my scanner starts acting up. those all-in-ones are too good to be true... and i gave away a lot of my work to my friends and my room is completely cluttered so i may never find any decent looking work...
    omoi: thought; mind; heart; feelings; emotion; sentiment; love; affection; desire; wish; hope; expectation; imagination; experience...
    chou omoi
    butterflyspirit
  • HadrielHadriel Beginner Link Clerk
    Well, it doesn't mean that you'll stop with you art.
    New works will surely come soon.
    :D
  • omoiomoi Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Hopefully you're right, I'm feeling completely uninspired right now. I never even draw at home, it makes me feel to confined... And I'm getting this very tightened feeling being all by myself in a dark room with only a glowing TV and computer screen for illumination. So over ordinary...
    chou omoi
    butterflyspirit
  • xPureNLxxPureNLx Moderator The Royal RAM
    Welcome in Dani, another anime fan here ^^ (Cowboy Bebop, School Rumble, Ghost in the Shell etc.)

I hope you enjoy your stay here =).

- xPureNLx
    signaru02am7.jpg
    [B]MSN: xPureNLx@gmail.com[/B]

• chiragchirag Member NAT Warrior
    Welcome to the forum:D
  • easywebeasyweb Beginner Link Clerk
    Because even skeptics will admit that ALL objects are made up of energy. You are. I am. And the desk I am sitting at right now is NOT "solid" at all. It's mostly empty space........and at it's most elemental level, it's all atoms and molecules and strings all "vibrating" at an incredible speed emanating the appearance of being solid!