OMG - Totally Shocked

I am totally shocked...the laptop has been running so slowly just recently. We thought maybe it was something to do with our ISP. I've ran Ad-Aware, Search & Destroy, Window Washer and Avast daily for about the past week, but nope it was still running sh*t slow. I was starting to loose patience with it, I did a system restore yesterday incase it was something we had downloaded recently. It still wanted to run slower than a snail.
Suddenly something struck me and I decided to run Registry Mechanic, having used it in the past...

OMG...reg mechanic picked up a whopping 1218 problems :eek:

It got rid of 300+ and to get rid of the rest I need to register it...I can't think of another solution and the laptop is running a lot faster and smoother than it was before..so looks lke reg mech is getting some pennies from me

This is the reason I haven't been about much over the last few days..surfing the net has be near on impossible. We were limited to 1 web page and as we are selling constantly on ebay it was ebay we had open to keep a watch on th emoney rolling in lol
"I didn't lose my mind it was mine to give away" No Regrets by Robbie Williams

My Site
My Deviantart

Comments

• xPureNLxxPureNLx Moderator The Royal RAM
    The Windows registry never deletes its data itself, mostly when you remove applications, they (partly-) remove the register keys related to them. Those problems you mentioned probably are old keys of formerly used software by you or someone else who uses the computer.

I personally dislike those registry cleanup tools, I always clean it up manually.

Good to read your laptop is running again though, so: Welcome back.. =)

- xPureNLx
    signaru02am7.jpg
    [B]MSN: xPureNLx@gmail.com[/B]

• tonytony Moderator Administrator
    why not save your files and format the computer?
    Saves money, guarantees no problems and 1 less thing to install