what's your opinion....

tonight i was having a conversation with someone on another forum about owning a set of domains- like not just selling the .com- but also the .net and the .org.
in your opinion- does having the set in itself give more worth- given the name is an ok name- not premium.

Comments

• pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    I think the only + sides would be that someone else can't register the other extensions and profit off your work. And if you develop a well known respected site and sell it off you can get some good extra money from those extensions
  • danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Yeah i don't think it you would make more profit if you only sell the domains .com,net, and org together.

Although like pfgannon said if you develop a nice site then you could get some respectable money ;)
    ban1.gif
  • Sparkydude31809Sparkydude31809 Junior Member Shared Hoster
    danielneri wrote: »
    Yeah i don't think it you would make more profit if you only sell the domains .com,net, and org together.

Although like pfgannon said if you develop a nice site then you could get some respectable money ;)

Well agreed as I have sold tons of sites before :-)
    "I come as a right hand, an agent of God, to carry out his judgement"

:hello:
  • omoiomoi Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Registering multiple domains can be a smooth move. Unless your content is unsuccessful or something like that.
    Chou: butterfly...
    omoi: thought; mind; heart; feelings; emotion; sentiment; love; affection; desire; wish; hope; expectation; imagination; experience...
    chou omoi
    butterflyspirit