Are Paid Posting Companies really worth it?

Many ask, ?Is it worth buying post work from Paid Posting Companies?? Many worry that they will pay for a one line zinger like, ?That?s great?, ?wow that was strange, but I like it?, ?Yeah I agree with you in the first thread?. Or they pay and the company never comes through with the posts that they were paid to do. Others worry that Paid Posting Companies seem to only have 14 - 15 year old wanna be hackers posting for them.

I can hear, understand and have seen some of the concerns forum or web community owners fear. I would assure you not every Posting Company is the same. Some have higher quality posting than others. Some companies will actually provide the services(the post count and quality) with user names. Some even have better customer service than others. It is just a matter of taking the step and doing some research on a few Paid Posting Companies. Ask questions. Shop around and compare prices. so on and so forth. Treat this as though you are buying a house, car, dining/restaurants etc. Be informed.

Some things you might ask, look for, or research when deciding to go with a Paid Posting Company.

1. How long have they been in business.
2. Do they list their prices along with the post count(post/replies + new thread = total post count)
3. How many writers/posters will you get.
4. How knowledgeable are they on your forum/web community.
5. How long will it take them to do the post quota(ASAP, 1 - 2 - 3 weeks or longer).
6. Do they do sample posts.
7. What are their hiring practices. What do they require of their posters before they begin posting. Do the posters have to show their experience in post writing?
8. What type of payment services do they use.(Paypal, Stormpay, E-Gold, Credit Card, money orders etc.)
9. Where do you contact them for any further business or follow up information?
10. Look for how professional they treat you?

Some things a forum or web community owner needs to understand before buying into a Paid Posting Company.

1. The posting company is to supplement your forum and or community not make it. You paid them to do so many posts. Do not come in thinking that they will all continue to post in your forum and or community.

2. Paid Posting Services are not a Pro Bono Service. Some may do sample posts. Some offer trial packages of 5 - 30 posts for a small fee. But don?t think by asking for a sample of 100 posts. Ask for a reasonable amount. Like 5 to 20 posts. This is a business. Be professional about it. And don?t go from service to service to get 10 free samples each to make your forum and than not ever buy into one.

3. You may watch your forum or community grow. But do not rely solely on posting. Do research in Advertising(link exchange, Google adsense etc.), Search Engine Optimizations.

Comments

• PapworthPapworth Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Thats a great post Lpstong. I myself owned a paid posting site called 'Wepay-Youpost'. (don't ask about the domain, I was skint and had to use something I already had.. but it didnt cause me any problems.) I think I must have dealt with more than 100 clients, and all of them ended up happy. I eventually sold the site though, and it has now merged with forumelves.com