What Is Your Current Project?

So we're always working on something right? I'm not talking about a finished site, but what site are you working on that's not done yet?

Jared and I are working on www.Carzilla.com. It will be a car listing site and a car forum at www.Carzilla.com/forum.

Comments

• LurkinBackLurkinBack Senior Member The Royal RAM

Am I wierd I'm not doing anything :D
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    1: Trying to come up with a decent design for a site for my brother-in-law despite not having anything to go off of other than the name of his shop and what it sells (computer stuff).

2: Trying to come up with a decent design for a blog I hope to get up at some point.

3: Trying to improve the engine that will power said blog (my Ruby on Rails app).

4: Trying to work my way through Gears of War because it's a fun game.

5: Trying to break the curse on my DVD of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest as said curse means that whenever I try to watch it, something happens that means I can't (including DVD play malfunction and ambulances... I've tried watching it 3 times now and I've not got through it, so it's a good job I saw it in the cinema after finding out that Superman Returns was moulded from doggy doo doo).
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I'm working on creating content for my store :D
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    LurkinBack wrote: »

Am I wierd I'm not doing anything :D

That's so weird! :D
    But we like you anyway lurk!
  • danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I'm working on a top secret file hosting service :D
    ban1.gif
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    danielneri wrote: »
    I'm working on a top secret file hosting service :D

Hey! That's not fair, you've got to tell us! lol
    Yeah, you've got to te... Oh wait, I've known about that for eons (first person to post a Final Fantasy reply wins a horribly painful internal organ implosion... Eons not Aeons!).
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Nuvo wrote: »
    Yeah, you've got to te... Oh wait, I've known about that for eons (first person to post a Final Fantasy reply wins a horribly painful internal organ implosion... Eons not Aeons!).

You did? Okay then whats it's name? Huh?
    ban1.gif
    FileGlory, if I'm not mistaken.
    You see, I have the power of the all seeing eye, meaning I can see what people re doing, but can't act on it because I'm lazy.
    I can tell you that right now, Python is thinking up new ninja moves despite not actually being a ninja (real ninjas don't drop their nunchuks), DeluxeNames is probably typing and George Bush is dribbling all over his iMac keyboard (fun fact, Bush uses a Mac, but Al Gore makes them :D).
    Damn. Got me there Nuvo. Pretty freaky though, you're all seeing eye...

Yeah It's called File Glory. Got the template done now in the process of coding it. Might be done by next week :D
    ban1.gif
  • BillBill Beginner Link Clerk
    sleeping.....
    C:\>DOS
    C:\>DOS\RUN
    #:RUN\DOS\RUN
  • dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    i just launched brokenscript (see my sig). so i'm currently working on v2.7 of indexscript. ;)