Hosts against Hackers

rebelagentrebelagent Junior MemberShared Hoster
Im not sure where to put this and i asked some other people and they said general chat for now.

I guess I don't mind the infraction if it has to be moved but id like everyone opinion in getting hosting sites to gather up and agree to post a new rule.

The rule isn't professionally written because everyone knows I suck at it. This rule will be added to the terms of service on any hosting company that participates.

I don't have a site up because i don't have sufficient funds.
I will make forum for now http://www.scriptinstallation.info/forums you'll see the area for it. Right now I am creating a list of known hacking sites and IPs so you can automatically server block any of them.

Like i said I don't have the rule professionally written but just make it up yourself and add it to your terms of service. The rule is supposed to basically say:
I have no tolerance for hacking and will not host it. I am not responsible for unblocking possible hacking IPs. If you are found hacking another site I have right to terminate your hosting and not pay a refund or ill pay a refund.

Play with it

Nobody in the real world thats big and official wants to take action against hackers because they believe it an open subject for interpretation...but hacking is indeed a personal attack on personal property. You bought it, you rent it it's yours! Protect it.