Christmas Wish List

For those of you that celebrate Christmas, I've got to ask what you hope/know you'll get? Is there anyone else like me who will have to buy it themselves?

As I've mentioned, my gift to myself will be Macromedia's Studio 8 (unless my nice friend comes through :D )

What will your gift be?

Comments

• GOBGOB Beginer NAT Warrior
    I'm not sure what I want, maybe just a nice big giftcard. :D
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I'm not telling cause if I do then lurk will know what I want and thats just FAR too easy :rofl:
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • SweetSweet Junior Member Shared Hoster
    LMAO!lmao
  • LurkinBackLurkinBack Senior Member The Royal RAM
    MGDesigns wrote: »
    I'm not telling cause if I do then lurk will know what I want and thats just FAR too easy :rofl:
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!:mad: :banghead:
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    I'd love an iMac, only slightly more than I'd love a good quality foosball table.
  • lpstonglpstong Beginner Link Clerk
    One of the following systems
    Nintendo Wii
    PSP
    PS3

And/or
    Antonio Banderas:p
    A Gateway Laptop

and last not but not to say the least
    Obedient Children
    :wave:
    (Yes I have 2 of them - 1 14yr and a 18yr old)
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    lpstong wrote: »

and last not but not to say the least
    Obedient Children
    :wave:
    (Yes I have 2 of them - 1 14yr and a 18yr old)

Fantastic! When you find out the secret to obedient children can you share it? :rofl:
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • fiona2412fiona2412 Member NAT Warrior
    With me too...I need obediant children :D

I've got pretty much everything I wanted that was on my xmas list...I know my main pressie is the Ipod nano I wanted :D everything else I asked for was just little bits of this and that.

I want to know what hubby has bought me for my b/day (christmas eve) apart from a book

I've bought hubby a Wii...I have to go collect and pay for it next Friday.

Kids have far too many pressies this year lol, they always do.
    "I didn't lose my mind it was mine to give away" No Regrets by Robbie Williams

My Site
    My Deviantart
  • stusangelcazstusangelcaz Member NAT Warrior
    I would like for my so called friends to respect my work and not change my tags and leave my watermark on it LOL.

Otherwise, I would really love a laptop or an acoustic guitar all for meeeee. I dont want a lot really lmao. (apart from an XP Pro disk lol)
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    I would like for my so called friends to respect my work and not change my tags and leave my watermark on it LOL.

Wow! It's time to find new friends Caz :)
    Now where was that tag of yours that I really wanted to copy... :rofl:
  • PapworthPapworth Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Hmm.. I think I would have to go with a laptop. At the moment it's a little tricky for me, as I conduct most of my online business in US times.. meaning I am downstairs on the pc until 2-3am most nights.

A laptop with a wireless internet connection would be great as I could go about my business while I'm in bed.. but I would need an expensive one because I can't be doing with waiting on slow machines, patience never was my strong point. ;)
  • fiona2412fiona2412 Member NAT Warrior
    Nothing to do with tine zones I bet papworth...you just want to surf from the comfort and warmth of your bed :P me too lol. We need to get a wireless connecter thingie-me-bob so we can 3 pc's off the one connection
    "I didn't lose my mind it was mine to give away" No Regrets by Robbie Williams

My Site
    My Deviantart
  • PapworthPapworth Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Ah you see we already have wireless, but so far my mother and brother are the only two to have laptops. That will soon change though, I hope. :)
  • Sparkydude31809Sparkydude31809 Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Wii
    PS3
    Money

Thats all I really want
    "I come as a right hand, an agent of God, to carry out his judgement"

:hello: