hi everyone :-)

i got this link from namepros- i go there alot and dn forum- a little webmaster-talk.
i am a domain addict :-)
doesn't thrill my husband- i shop for domains like most wives shop for towels :-)
so i am working on selling a few- a bit to appease hubby, and a bit to......
buy more domains!

smashfactory :-)

Comments

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    i got this link from namepros- i go there alot and dn forum- a little webmaster-talk.
    i am a domain addict :-)
    doesn't thrill my husband- i shop for domains like most wives shop for towels :-)
    so i am working on selling a few- a bit to appease hubby, and a bit to......
    buy more domains!
    smashfactory :-)
    Welcome Smash Factory! I know how you feel as I'm a recovering domain addict too! :D

What city do you guys live in? What are your favorite domains that you own?
    It's great to meet you.
  • KilkKilk Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Welcome to WebMasterPost.com! This sites community is full of great members here to help you and keep you active! Hopefully you will be accepted into this community just as I was!
  • smashfactorysmashfactory Beginner Link Clerk
    i live in smithsburg md-
    and i don't own as many domains as some- just over 200- but some of my personal favorites are:

CoolIdea.org- i just see it as this big universal site where people come and post really good, unique ideas one that does good somehow- and then those who view the site join that project and work towards making it happen somehow :-)

McPeople.com - this to me is an awesome alternative to myspace- i LOVE this name

PokerandPanties.com- i just can think of a better way to get together the two things guys go ape for :-)

CrankyFly- here is see a blog, belonging to a cranky person, who just rips everything- but in a humorous way

i love most of my names, but i like these alot :-)
    how can i forget- i LOOOOOOOOVE my Weenies.info!!
  • danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Hey smashfactory!

Welcome to Webmaster Post :D
    ban1.gif
  • chiragchirag Member NAT Warrior
    Welcome to the forum.
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Hi SmashFactory and welcome to WP :D
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • fiona2412fiona2412 Member NAT Warrior
    Hi SmashFactory and Welcome to WP :D
    WOW how do you keep with sooooo many domain names??
    "I didn't lose my mind it was mine to give away" No Regrets by Robbie Williams

My Site
    My Deviantart
  • ayushsinhalayushsinhal Junior Member Shared Hoster
    kool buisnes ha
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    CoolIdea.org- i just see it as this big universal site where people come and post really good, unique ideas one that does good somehow- and then those who view the site join that project and work towards making it happen somehow :-)

McPeople.com - this to me is an awesome alternative to myspace- i LOVE this name

PokerandPanties.com- i just can think of a better way to get together the two things guys go ape for :-)

CrankyFly- here is see a blog, belonging to a cranky person, who just rips everything- but in a humorous way

i love most of my names, but i like these alot :-)

Nice domains SmashFactory. What does your username mean by the way? "SmashFactory"?
    well, it doesnt mean anything actually- after i got the .com, then i saw later the .net was a band- i wondered why they didn't take the .com, but anyways....
    i just thought it was an interesting name.
    but it must sound harsh because i have had several people actually ask me about it- and one person said- "your post was so nice- but then i saw your name!"
    i just thought it was cool, and was originally going to host clothes- but that did not pan out so i use it as my domains site :-) weird eh?
  • PapworthPapworth Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Welcome to WebmasterPost.com smashfactory. :)

I'm sure you'll have great fun here. Are you only interested in buying domains at the moment, or have you sold on? What is/was the most valuable domain you have ever owned?
    i have been buying- now i am starting to concentrate on selling- so i can buy more! i haven't been doing this long, and it is quite addicting :-) i just bought my first to idn's- and that was a whole new world for me!
    i do like this forum- alot- i am on several, and man, some are good, but so uptight ;-( takes the fun out of this and meeting others who do this. this forum has been real nice- i hope the mods keep that feeling here!
    fiona-
    all these domains kinda just.... happened. i can't sit here and not buy something. my husband said i am going to put us in the poorhouse- and that might be true come renewal time :-)
    but i just LOVE doing this.
    i tend to pick names "I" like tho- not really taking care to overture, google etc... if those numbers are good, that is just a bonus.
    i have been running different websites for 12 years on the web- and i believe that ANY name can be the popular hot spot, if you develop it right and make it a place people need/want to go to. i giggle when i see people giving appraisals and say- "reg fee- your name is worthless"- because that name just might be what someone wants for a vision they had- and the make it big.
    no domain is worthless- i can create a concept for any name out there- anyone can- but you need to be creative, and that takes time an energy- and many just want to aquire and sell.
    so- my names my not be great to the world, but little by little i will develop my "vision" page, and show people what they "could" be :-)
    wow- that was long winded- eh?
    (not canadian, just like saying- eh?)
  • Mermaid bridal gowns will always be glamorous & elegant. They are most often present in fabrics, such as the aforementioned satin, that are appropriate for more formal weddings. Sometimes you will also see them done in delicate laces that will tone down the drama of a mermaid to make it more wearable for less fancy events. The tight bodice & hips of the mermaid shape are reminiscent of the glamorous gowns of the 1950s & early 60s, when females loved to show off their curvaceous figures.

The internet cosplay shops are actually good. For something, more cosplay clothes can sell. As there are increasingly more anime episodes, increasingly more new characters enter into cosplayers' world, they would like to try to perform these new figures out. The online stores can offer these types of new costumes quickly, almost keep pace using the new episodes. With regard to another, these cosplay outfits sold online tend to be much cheaper compared to those sold within local shops. Since you may notice that these types of cosplayers are nearly youngsters, they don't have enough money, then the online stores are your best option for them, they are able to save a great deal by shopping on the internet.

A ****tail dress is a shorter-length dress that ranges from below the knee to two inches above the ankle (tea length) or touching the ankle (ballerina length). A dress can be worn to a semi-formal event. It is an evening dress that is identified by its length. It can be anywhere from above the knee to a few inches above the ankle. ****tail dresses are worn for receptions, meetings and events that demand you to present in an outfit for the occasion. dresses must be without collars and sleeves. They are less elegant and less formal than an evening dress, but more elaborate and sophisticated than an ordinary.

For a neat, uncluttered look, select a column dress produced from satin. They look like liquid one time the dress moves. Another way to glisten is by wearing a dress covered with mirrored glass or sequins. When strapless styles possess a heavily embellished top and an unadorned skirt, it creates an eye-pleasing contrast. Panels of overlays are featured on prom dresses this season. Some only appear to be transparent, while others actually are see-through. They could be exactly the same color as the dress or a flesh tone. To produce additional excitement, sequins, beads or lace may be additional on top belonging to the overlays.

This style of wedding gowns can be simple and clear, or be decorated with various ornaments. This is all after the marriage and your personal taste. Ladies have pretty breast, narrow waist which is ideal figurative demanding for this style.

Long. There is no doubt that for the formal occasions, the dresses had better to be long so as to generate a formal look. The long gowns appear elegant and charming and can highlight your femininity. When it comes to the prom, the dresses of floor length are the lovely choices. However, because of its long length, it will make a shorter body look non-charming and sluggish. In the event you are not tall , it is wise to keep away from the long dresses.

Wedding shoes, looking for something a small different, unique & perhaps even exclusive then Pink Products is confident you will find it here. Try to strike a balance between your own personal tastes, your overall wedding day look, & comfort when shopping for wedding shoes. The best wedding shoes are those that make you feel sexy & exquisite. Comfort might be necessary, but so is your own flair for fashion. Select shoes that complement your dress & also show off your own sense of style. Those with a fashionable style might require to pick a pair of sleek stilettos, while those with classic taste might select a low-heeled shoe. Whatever your style, pick a pair of wedding shoes that makes you feel wonderful.
  • Are you looking for a bridal gown with that "wow" factor? The dress that will make your fiance's jaw drop when you walk down the aisle? Then look no further than the sexy mermaid style bridal gown.

The internet cosplay shops are actually good. For something, more cosplay clothes can sell. As there are increasingly more anime episodes, increasingly more new characters enter into cosplayers' world, they would like to try to perform these new figures out. The online stores can offer these types of new costumes quickly, almost keep pace using the new episodes. With regard to another, these cosplay outfits sold online tend to be much cheaper compared to those sold within local shops. Since you may notice that these types of cosplayers are nearly youngsters, they don't have enough money, then the online stores are your best option for them, they are able to save a great deal by shopping on the internet.

Formality-A ****tail dress usually means what they wear to a ****tail party. Drinks and appetizers are usually served there. Moreover, guests have freedom to select the skirt length since a ****tail party is less formal than most events. An evening dresses or formal dresses are what they wear to special occasions such as formal weddings, balls, charity events, etc. Choosing what to wear depends on the event formality. In case you wear a dress in a formal event, you might not be thought as a cultivated woman as formal events need proper solemnities.

This year, the most recent trend in prom dresses is the high-low style, which is short in the front & long in the back. It provides prom goers the best of both worlds. The shorter front can draw attention to shapely legs & permits for additional freedom of movement, while the longer back gives an elegant touch. Coming in at a close second is the short gowns. This is the final celebration dress, chiefly because it is stylish & sassy without becoming formal. They are ideal for dancing.

The kingdom is cut off also common for mermaid wedding gowns. This is the best way to get the visual scene to create higher look. Petite brides want to be what you can handle this kind of siren style and is certainly beautiful. And it is also suitable for women with small breasts and a little less difficult. The size is raised to help your breasts appear fuller. In general, mermaid bridal dresses are very picky about their body counts. Consider the digits of your body, and select the most appropriate style accordingly.

Long. There is no doubt that for the formal occasions, the dresses had better to be long so as to generate a formal look. The long gowns appear elegant and charming and can highlight your femininity. When it comes to the prom, the dresses of floor length are the lovely choices. However, because of its long length, it will make a shorter body look non-charming and sluggish. In the event you are not tall , it is wise to keep away from the long dresses.

For a bride the marriage gown is very important in their wedding. An pretty and pleasant wedding dress makes the bride complete. Because a well dressed bride become the focus of the marriage. For completeness of the bride wedding shoes is very necessary. The choice of wedding shoes is very important because you require to pick your shoes so that it matches together with your wedding gown. So the main thing for a bride is to pick the ideal wedding shoes which will match with the marriage gown.
  • Mermaid bridal dresses are designed to be installed in the body & hips, & the trumpet widening in the knee. This type of wedding dress comes with a rule that is like satin & lace to the fringe of enterprises stress exhibited marked. This type of bridal dress is ideal for brides who require to make a grand entrance. It is a nice choice to help you in the event you spend some time looking online, find it simple to a variety of colors for the dress of the court. There's simple wedding dresses to select, I think.

Pearl Jewelry Pearl wedding jewelry is a popular choice because pearl jewelry is timeless and elegant. Pearl necklaces and earrings of the range models with traditional to very contemporary with everything else. Beads make a wonderful gift for bridesmaids and can be transmitted by the family for generations.

****tail dresses ought to be short, first rate, perfectly tailored & made of nice material. The style is elegant & feminine. These aspects ought to not be neglected. Unlike evening dresses, dresses are short & without plenty of details. The length is around the knee & is always made of elegant material: satin, velvet ottomans, stain, silk or lace.

When the prom can still be several months away, now it is lovely chance to start hunting for new & fashion 2012 prom dresses. You desire to get your dress early, before all lovely clothes are selected by other people. It is also clever to enable lots of time for any needed alterations that will make the dress fit perfectly. Whether this is heading to be your preliminary prom or your final prom before graduating, you will need a show-stopping dress. The main considerations that generate a gown matchless would be the silhouette, neckline, hemline, color, material & embellishments.

The kingdom is cut off also common for mermaid wedding gowns. This is the best way to get the visual scene to create higher look. Petite brides want to be what you can handle this kind of siren style and is certainly beautiful. And it is also suitable for women with small breasts and a little less difficult. The size is raised to help your breasts appear fuller. In general, mermaid bridal dresses are very picky about their body counts. Consider the digits of your body, and select the most appropriate style accordingly.

Short. The short dresses are comfortable to wear compared with the long dresses. What is more, the largest advantage is that it is convenient for you to move, and your pretty and slim legs are shown out. Of work, the short dresses also include tea length, knee length, which appears more elegant and is a ideal option for bridesmaid dresses as well as the ****tail length below the knee. In a general way, they are suitable for anyone.

Where to find brilliant tea length wedding dresses at cheap prices? Reputable web stores are great places to get the best deals. Keep in mind to do some research before making your final decision in order not to get scammed. In addition, make positive to select a style that not only compliments your body type but feels comfortable as well. Wish you an ideal wedding!
  • Mermaid bridal dresses are designed to be installed in the body & hips, & the trumpet widening in the knee. This type of wedding dress comes with a rule that is like satin & lace to the fringe of enterprises stress exhibited marked. This type of bridal dress is ideal for brides who require to make a grand entrance. It is a nice choice to help you in the event you spend some time looking online, find it simple to a variety of colors for the dress of the court. There's simple wedding dresses to select, I think.

It would probably be safe to say that all girls - from kids to teens to older women - already have an idea of their perfect wedding gown for their perfect wedding day. And come your wedding day preparation, chances are, your dream wedding gown has a dreamy price tag too. While most brides would consider this to the most important aspect for the whole day, choosing a wedding gown can be stressful especially when your mind wanders from one design to another. One thing we can help you with is not to worry about the price.

Formality-A ****tail dress usually means what they wear to a ****tail party. Drinks and appetizers are usually served there. Moreover, guests have freedom to select the skirt length since a ****tail party is less formal than most events. An evening dresses or formal dresses are what they wear to special occasions such as formal weddings, balls, charity events, etc. Choosing what to wear depends on the event formality. In case you wear a dress in a formal event, you might not be thought as a cultivated woman as formal events need proper solemnities.

This year, the most recent trend in prom dresses is the high-low style, which is short in the front & long in the back. It provides prom goers the best of both worlds. The shorter front can draw attention to shapely legs & permits for additional freedom of movement, while the longer back gives an elegant touch. Coming in at a close second is the short gowns. This is the final celebration dress, chiefly because it is stylish & sassy without becoming formal. They are ideal for dancing.

As the name suggests, the mermaid wedding gown has similarities with forms of the siren. So, the mermaid tails are seen in this type. The dress has of plenty of features to increase the knee or slightly below or above the knee together. It can basically be seen as a modified version. Petite ladies appear much higher than the dress of the situation, all the attention on the general appearance & kind of his superb extract.

As far as the styles of the short gowns, there's so lots of available. For example, empire waist short dress features an empire high waist which makes your legs look longer than your bodice. Bubble short prom dress with pink- up to skirt dress is characterized as a formal dress with casual picture. It will generate a youthful and cute look.

Tailor-made wedding dress is a complex method, but only one time in their life, so young people must work hard. Compare stores with wedding dresses, select a higher credit card companies and the cost is within the budget of your wedding. Dimensions must be correct, do not worry, the other to see whether there's conditions to measure the bridal shop are, and in the event that they are modified and further improved. If the extent of intermarriage wedding Society, they have no way of providing this service. Ought to be eight so brides-to-be, it is important.
  • Wearing a mermaid gown is not going to be for everyone. You require to be comfortable together with your figure, and with having lots of attention drawn to your hips. This can actually be a shape that is flattering on a variety of different figures. Girls who are lucky with great curves will look eye-poppingly pretty in a sexy mermaid gown. Brides who have more straight figures will find that a mermaid style can add the look of curves to their frame. The section of bride who ought to keep away from a mermaid gown at all costs is the pear shape.

Chinese oil paintings since the beginning of the fall, and "realism" and "realist painting" has a natural link, or from a certain sense, the beginning of the period of Chinese oil paintings is the "realist painting." Chinese oil painting in the way of development, "realism" and "realist painting" has always been associated with it.

An evening dress, also called a formal dress is a long flowing women's dress usually worn to a formal affair. It ranges from tea and ballerina to full-length. Evening gowns are often made of a luxury fabric such as chiffon, velvet, satin, or silk. Although the terms are used interchangeably, ball gowns and evening gowns differ in that a ball gown will always have a full, flared skirt and a strapless bodice; in contrast, an evening gown can be any silhouette - sheath, mermaid, A-line or trumpet formed - and may have straps, halters or even sleeves.

Necklines can be selected from strapless sweetheart, to the shoulder asymmetrical, to narrow pasta straps, halters, and deep v-necks. The strapless necklines are tight, like a corset, and often possess a ruche bodice with boning. The back may even lace up. Prom dresses with straps often have eye-catching jeweled embellishments that transition in to a racer back. So plenty of lovely yet cheap dresses also possess a glitzy brooch or a cluster of jewels, sequins or rhinestones on the waistline or chest. Another contemporary touch is or additional cutouts. Usually, they are on the waist, but they may even be on the back or on the bust.

In addition to the method of marriage preparation, list names of guests, invitations, wedding cake, wedding rings, etc., another essential aspect is to be thought about and be prepared carefully. Plenty of brides tend to treat mermaid wedding gowns for the sizable day, and it demands the ideal figure and confidence.

More and more brides opt for tea length wedding dresses for lovely reasons. Initially, they are simple to maintain as they do not touch the floor. There is no need for you to worry about dirty hems. For brides who are planning to getting married at the beach, in the garden, or in other outdoor areas, this type of gown is the ideal choice as it not only lets them walk freely but also makes the whole mood of the marriage more relaxed and fun.
  • Mermaid bridal gowns will always be glamorous & elegant. They are most often present in fabrics, such as the aforementioned satin, that are appropriate for more formal weddings. Sometimes you will also see them done in delicate laces that will tone down the drama of a mermaid to make it more wearable for less fancy events. The tight bodice & hips of the mermaid shape are reminiscent of the glamorous gowns of the 1950s & early 60s, when females loved to show off their curvaceous figures.

It would probably be safe to say that all girls - from kids to teens to older women - already have an idea of their perfect wedding gown for their perfect wedding day. And come your wedding day preparation, chances are, your dream wedding gown has a dreamy price tag too. While most brides would consider this to the most important aspect for the whole day, choosing a wedding gown can be stressful especially when your mind wanders from one design to another. One thing we can help you with is not to worry about the price.

****tail dresses ought to be short, first rate, perfectly tailored & made of nice material. The style is elegant & feminine. These aspects ought to not be neglected. Unlike evening dresses, dresses are short & without plenty of details. The length is around the knee & is always made of elegant material: satin, velvet ottomans, stain, silk or lace.

For a neat, uncluttered look, select a column dress produced from satin. They look like liquid one time the dress moves. Another way to glisten is by wearing a dress covered with mirrored glass or sequins. When strapless styles possess a heavily embellished top and an unadorned skirt, it creates an eye-pleasing contrast. Panels of overlays are featured on prom dresses this season. Some only appear to be transparent, while others actually are see-through. They could be exactly the same color as the dress or a flesh tone. To produce additional excitement, sequins, beads or lace may be additional on top belonging to the overlays.

This style of wedding gowns can be simple and clear, or be decorated with various ornaments. This is all after the marriage and your personal taste. Ladies have pretty breast, narrow waist which is ideal figurative demanding for this style.

Short. The short dresses are comfortable to wear compared with the long dresses. What is more, the largest advantage is that it is convenient for you to move, and your pretty and slim legs are shown out. Of work, the short dresses also include tea length, knee length, which appears more elegant and is a ideal option for bridesmaid dresses as well as the ****tail length below the knee. In a general way, they are suitable for anyone.

Tailor-made wedding dress is a complex method, but only one time in their life, so young people must work hard. Compare stores with wedding dresses, select a higher credit card companies and the cost is within the budget of your wedding. Dimensions must be correct, do not worry, the other to see whether there's conditions to measure the bridal shop are, and in the event that they are modified and further improved. If the extent of intermarriage wedding Society, they have no way of providing this service. Ought to be eight so brides-to-be, it is important.
  • Wearing a mermaid gown is not going to be for everyone. You require to be comfortable together with your figure, and with having lots of attention drawn to your hips. This can actually be a shape that is flattering on a variety of different figures. Girls who are lucky with great curves will look eye-poppingly pretty in a sexy mermaid gown. Brides who have more straight figures will find that a mermaid style can add the look of curves to their frame. The section of bride who ought to keep away from a mermaid gown at all costs is the pear shape.

An evening dress, also called a formal dress is a long flowing women's dress usually worn to a formal affair. It ranges from tea and ballerina to full-length. Evening gowns are often made of a luxury fabric such as chiffon, velvet, satin, or silk. Although the terms are used interchangeably, ball gowns and evening gowns differ in that a ball gown will always have a full, flared skirt and a strapless bodice; in contrast, an evening gown can be any silhouette - sheath, mermaid, A-line or trumpet formed - and may have straps, halters or even sleeves.

Necklines can be selected from strapless sweetheart, to the shoulder asymmetrical, to narrow pasta straps, halters, and deep v-necks. The strapless necklines are tight, like a corset, and often possess a ruche bodice with boning. The back may even lace up. Prom dresses with straps often have eye-catching jeweled embellishments that transition in to a racer back. So plenty of lovely yet cheap dresses also possess a glitzy brooch or a cluster of jewels, sequins or rhinestones on the waistline or chest. Another contemporary touch is or additional cutouts. Usually, they are on the waist, but they may even be on the back or on the bust.

Mermaid bridal Dresses have a hem, often above the knee. This sort of dresses readily embrace the body & generate the curves are made. This type of clothing is most suitable for narrow ladies who are comparatively high. To emphasize before thigh hem & princess bridal dresses displayed above all flight physical.

More and more brides opt for tea length wedding dresses for lovely reasons. Initially, they are simple to maintain as they do not touch the floor. There is no need for you to worry about dirty hems. For brides who are planning to getting married at the beach, in the garden, or in other outdoor areas, this type of gown is the ideal choice as it not only lets them walk freely but also makes the whole mood of the marriage more relaxed and fun.