BioSpherical - New unique script - $40 OFF

EXAMPLE SITE: CountryOnSale.com
Please note: The orange ad at the bottom of the page will be removed if you purchase the script.

Hi,

I'm now taking pre orders on a new, unique script which I have developed. It has taken months of development, and the past couple of weeks have been dedicated to perfecting the script and ironing out errors in the code.

So, what is it?

Features
Complete online administration, from which you can:
Change site configurations
Upload a new logo
Change the prices of individual countries
Add and edit news
Add and edit customer testimonials
Add meta-tags
View advertisers details
All at the click of your mouse!
Advertiser's admin area, from which they can:
Add a description of their site
Upload a picture
Input/change all their website details

The site also incorporates an automatic ordering system, so all you have to do is collect the money! The advertiser's details are added automatically.

To see an example of the script in action, visit CountryOnSale.com[/url]. At the moment we do not have a demo admin which you can access, but you can view screenshots of the admin here:
thescript.purple-cow.net/screenshots.html (no www)

So, how much is it?
When it is officially released it will retail for $99, but as a special opening offer it will cost you just:
$59

That's a whopping $40 off the usual retail price, and you will not be able to purchase the script for only $59 once it has been released. And for an extra $20 you can have the copyright removed (the link at the bottom of the page which says 'Powered by Country On Sale V1.0').

As this is a pre-order, the script will not be delivered straight away. It may take 1-2 weeks to be delivered, while the final touches are put to the script. It will be delivered as soon as it is officially released.

PM me or post here if you want to purchase a script.

DO NOT MISS OUT, THIS COULD BECOME THE NEXT BIG THING ONLINE!

Please note: Each script is licenced for one domain only, and it is an offence to use the script for more than one site. You may purchase more than one copy of the script if required.

Comments

• LurkinBackLurkinBack Senior Member The Royal RAM
    Looks good! Was even better when I thought I could buy the uk for $420 :p
  • thepurplecowthepurplecow Beginner Link Clerk
    lol!

I know the prices are high, but they can be changed from the Admin panel...! :)
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Just a few small suggestions:
    1: Get someone else to do your site graphics if you're going to actually sell this script as the link in your sig shows a rather poor looking site (I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but would you buy a site script from someone Synapse.CS, or from something that looks pretty much thrown together?).

2: Telling people what language(s) you used would generally be an incredibly brilliant idea or the highest genius.
    If it's built in ASP and I only have PHP support, I don't want to be forking out for something I can't actually run.

3: This idea might catch on... MIGHT, but lets face it, if people can build clones of Million Dollar Homepage and Digg, they can sure as hell rip something like this because they'll have something to work off of (all it takes is for one person to get hold of the code) and generally, nerds are capable of copying and sometimes improving on most applications.
    Also, there's a lot of pixel advertising pages out there, but none has been successful other than the original.
    This is both because they don't have the hype fuelling them, and because people just don't like the idea of people making cash when the site that started the trend did it for a good cause (paying for an education and donating some of the left overs).
    Seriously, exactly how many people do you see buying this for $99 and using it to make money?
    Stuff like this is limited as people quickly lose interest as more of them pop up.
    Even pixel advertising has pretty much died down now as the sites just don't have anything to draw people in (the MDH had the whole "new idea" thing and got a lot of attention from the likes of Digg, which we all know is a server killer, but once it stopped being new and inventive, nobody cared anymore).

It's a neat idea, I agree, but I just don't see it going far as normal adverts are cheaper and reach more people.
    I would have kept this to myself to see if it'd actually work before letting others get in on it.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
    Hi,
    Thanks for your suggestions, a lot to think about there.
    Firstly, which link in my sig are you referring to? BioSpherical.net has not been done yet, only the 'Coming soon' page is currently uploaded. If you are referring to purple-cow.net I'm not going to be selling the script there.

Secondly, I will be saying what languages the script uses, but thanks for reminding me.

Thirdly, I will use as many measures as possible to prevent people stealing from my source code. There are measures against hotlinking and I may encrypt the code.

Finally, I've already tested the concept myself. I originally had an entirely HTML version of the site which I ran. I was never intending to create a script, but it was this site which led to it. It made about $100 in 11 days (while quite new), and I posted on webmaster forums asking for reviews of the site. Many people posted saying the concept was good, and I had people contacting me asking to buy the script. I eventually sold the original site, so I could use the money to develop the script.
    So, I'm here, with a fully functional script ready to be sold. I've placed an auction on eBay selling the script - I've already had 4 or 5 questions and 8 people are watching the auction (I'm selling 10 scripts at BIN $59). No sales yet, but I hope they will come in the final day or two.

I've also got a second version in development - same concept but a different looking site with slightly different features. I've also got 5 resellers on board, who sell the script for commission.

I'm getting ready to launch the site now, where I will sell the scripts at $99. If I don't get many/any sales within the first few months I may reduce the price but I feel $99 is a fair price. I've used texmedia.de's Million Pixel Script as guidelines on pricing etc.

Anyway, thanks again for your comments, I'll take them on board!
    LAST CALL FOR ORDERS!

As the script is going to be officially released soon, this is the last chance you have to place an order.

NOW JUST $49 PRE SCRIPT! THAT'S $50 OFF THE USUAL PRICE OF $99! LIMITED TIME ONLY!