EliteDrops.Com

Brand new domain name discussion community with extra attention on the dropping domains :) Id like any feedback on the site. Thanks guys. elitedrops.com is the site.

Comments

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    EliteDrops wrote: »
    Brand new domain name discussion community with extra attention on the dropping domains :) Id like any feedback on the site. Thanks guys. elitedrops.com is the site.

I like the idea very much. Webmasters/Domainers are very interested in dropping domains. Such a targeted topic will ensure interest in my opinion. Too many forums with too broad a scope out there.

I'd suggest using one of the industry standard forum software as this will give your forum more credibility. One of the first things I check at a new forum is what software their running. If I see vBulletin or Invision, I think much higher of the forum as I know they believe in their forum enough to pay for the license.

Perhaps a little more color in the design?

Great start Elite.
  • EliteDropsEliteDrops Beginner Link Clerk
    Thanks for the reply and suggestions bud. XMB Forum was my choice because of the flexibility of their software. I have spent many hours developing a unique experience for the users and my programming and hard work have to show for the credibility of the forum. My heart is 100% committed to making this work and im excited to watch the community grow. As far as the color, members can create their own themes:) Simply create an account and go to your control panel and click "custom theme". You have something pretty good brewing here too so congrats on that.
  • danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Hey! Thats a pretty neat domain in my eye. It's a .com and the name has everything to do with what the site's about.

Has lots of potential! Keep at it ;)
    ban1.gif
  • EliteDropsEliteDrops Beginner Link Clerk
    thanks daniel:)
  • rebelagentrebelagent Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Yes the domain is quite good and easy to remember. And the dropped lists are great! They even have Alexa I don't know many droppers that even list that.