Introduce Myself

Hi Everyone,

My name is Mark Logan and I live in Falkirk, Scotland. I am 33 years old and I feel it.

I have just started a new PC repair business and I am trying to get involved in web design although not in a commercial sense, I built my first site for my business a few months ago after a few bad attempts. I have 2 step kids and a lurvley woman by my side.

I have a few ideas for a site I am trying to get off the ground at the moment, and as everyone probably thinks with their sites they are great ideas and will take off, however there does not seem to be any other sites out there providing what I have in mind.

So thats me then!

Comments

• MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Hi Mark and welcome to Webmaster Post :D Always great to see a fellow Scot :)

So what kind of site are you trying to get off the ground?
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • LurkinBackLurkinBack Senior Member The Royal RAM
    Hey mark :hello:

Welcome to the group mate :D
  • stusangelcazstusangelcaz Member NAT Warrior
    Welcome to another fellow scot :D
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Malog wrote: »
    Hi Everyone, I am 33 years old and I feel it.
    LOL, I know what you mean by the age thing.

I'm curious of your current webstie mark, can we take a look? If so, you can put your URL, like this: ww w.website.com to avoid the censor.

I've chatted with Moddy a little bit about the independence movement in Scotland. Do you support the independence movement? Also, is Falkirk in the highlands? ("There can only be one")
  • MalogMalog Beginner Link Clerk
    Sure, ww w.centralpcrepairs.com is my first real attempt at a site, I got the layout from a tut I seen but I did create all the images and menu from scratch, my other attempts were quite frustrating as once I had finished it looked poor in 800x600 so I had to start again minus a few hairs on my head, the screen resolution thing is a real PITA.

As for Falkirk it's not in the highlands, we do however have the worlds first rotating boat lift thingy called the Falkirk Wheel, I suppose it is quite impressive but I stay a stones throw away from it and as with everything else made from tons of concrete it is just another monstrosity, although great engineering, as for the independence thing I would like to see us become independent but it isn't going to happen until we have no fossil fuel left for the Government to steal and sell back to us at inflated prices.