tattoo

tonytony ModeratorAdministrator
ive been thinking about getting a tattoo for about a year on and off, and ifound a tutorial a few months ago which i posted on here a while ago.

Anyway i finaly got a newer version of PSP and managed to have a go of it, do you reckon i should get this tattoo:

Comments

• MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    OUCH!!!

Is that a tuft of hair I see?
    *looks around for wax and cotton strips* :D
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • SweetSweet Junior Member Shared Hoster
    :rofl: Moddy you are a bully!
    Sweet wrote: »
    :rofl: Moddy you are a bully!

Takes one to know one :rolleyes::rofl:
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    erm....yes

i take it you think it needs to go? some women like it...anyway i was just after replies on the tattoo. although just spoke to my ousin and ex and they both say it doesnt look that good, so i think i may need to look again
    awww Tony I'm only messing with ya ;)
    The tat looks quite cool :D
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    think im gonna carry on looking most people are saying it looks a bit erm... yea
  • LurkinBackLurkinBack Senior Member The Royal RAM
    Those kinds of tattoos you can never really get a feel for how it will look till it's actually on you.:D
  • fiona2412fiona2412 Member NAT Warrior
    Tattoo's are personal, it's an expression about you. It doesn't matter what other people think, it's about YOU and what YOU THINK
    Tattoo's are art, they come in many shapes and sizes and each person's tattoo is an expression about themselves. Although it is a decision that should not be made in haste. My hubby has a few tat's and 2 of them he hates. They were spur of the moment things. I'm not overly keen on one of them and I was with him before he had it done, I asked him loads of time's are you sure about this. He was, now 5 yrs later he hates it. I love the other one though lol, it's a tiny little worm on his back with headphones on and a few music notes around it. He wants it covering with the dusk till dawn tattoo, (the black flame type tat tht was on George Clooney) if and when he ever get's them both covered I want the worm tattooing on my 1st lol.

Look at it from a different point of view, Lowry, one of the greatest artist's to come out of Manchester, there are many people who love his work (myself included lol) but there are many that hate it. The depressed look of the street's they are probably responsable for the phrase "It's grim up north" (I don't know if this is fact btw) but it's about choice. Lowry chose to paint those scenes that surrounded his every day life. If others didn't like them, tough, don't look at them.

The artwork on a tattoo, either a pre-designed off the shelf tat or something you have taken the time to design yourself, either way the tattoo will have meaning to you.

I have a flying pig on my right shoulder, I had it done nearly 6 years ago. I love pig's, they are wonderful creatures. I didn't want the 'run of the mill' tattoo that every girl get's, sun's, star's, moon's, butterflies etc etc. I wanted something personal to me. The pig had it. He's flying (yes he's a he lol) because he's happy, he has freedom to go anywhere, do anything. These are things I wanted, not so much freedom lol but the ability to do as I wanted. This tattoo is personal to me. Before I had the tattoo done I asked if he had ever done it before, he said he had not. I paid a little extra to him for the destruction of the tattoo, that way no-one will ever have it again. I'm having more done, I'm in the middle of designing it myself, it is my childrens initials. I'm also lucky enough to be getting the best tattoo artist in the northwest doing it once my design is finihsed.

Sorry for going on but I wanted to get accross the point, it's your choice Tony and yours alone.

Hugs
    Fi
    xoxo
    "I didn't lose my mind it was mine to give away" No Regrets by Robbie Williams

My Site
    My Deviantart