Hello from Me

Hi, I'm Fiona, I'm 29 and from the UK. I am married with 4 beautiful children (I'm biased lol).

Thanks to Mod for the link :)

Hugs
Fiona
xoxo
"I didn't lose my mind it was mine to give away" No Regrets by Robbie Williams

My Site
My Deviantart

Comments

• LurkinBackLurkinBack Senior Member The Royal RAM
    Hallo Chavvy :D

Hows the Kappa working out for ya :p
  • SweetSweet Junior Member Shared Hoster
    :hello: Hi Fiona!
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Hiya Fiona and you're very welcome :D
    Thanks for joining ;)
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • xPureNLxxPureNLx Moderator The Royal RAM
    Welcome to Webmasterpost and enjoy your stay. Nice to have you here =)

Eh: I am married with 4 beautiful children. :eek: =P

- xPureNLx
    signaru02am7.jpg
    [B]MSN: xPureNLx@gmail.com[/B]

• MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    xPureNLx wrote: »
    Eh: I am married with 4 beautiful children. :eek:

LOL Whats wrong NL? :p
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
    ~lala~

Just read it a little... different ^^...

No problems here, thank you =P

- xPureNLx
    signaru02am7.jpg

• fiona2412fiona2412 Member NAT Warrior
    Thanks for the welcome :)

I really don't think I want to know what you read it as lol

Hugs
    Fiona
    xoxo

My Site
    My Deviantart
  • danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Hey! Welcome to Webmaster Post!
    ban1.gif
    What is it with UK woman and such pics (refering to your site Fiona, nice name btw =O)... In another forum I used to mod together with a UK woman, about your age I think, with the same picture style...

On-topic: I read it like a Dutch person would do:

I am married with 4 beautiful children. >> In Dutch you would have said you were married with all of your 4 children...

Sorry for the misunderstanding =P

- xPureNLx
    signaru02am7.jpg

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    fiona2412 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Fiona, I'm 29 and from the UK. I am married with 4 beautiful children (I'm biased lol).
    Thanks to Mod for the link :)
    Hugs
    Fiona
    xoxo

Welcome Fiona! :) So glad to see you here. I like the name "Fiona" as well. I once dated a beautiful latino women named Fiona :love7:

Please tell us a little about yourself Fiona? I've received the most interesting response (from Tempy :D ) when I asked what her passions were. Can I ask you the same question? Outside of the computer, what are your passions in life?
    I know Sweet a little from another forum, but not alot, I guess we both just have great taste and a love of AG's work :)

My passions in life outside of the computer...I think you're going to be very disappointed in my response to this :(
    I'm a very boring person and I wouldn't say I had any passions....

So I'll skip that part and come back to it later

A little about me, well apart from being a full time mum to my 4 children Shaun 13, Georgie 4, Jak 3 and Lolly 1, I am a full time carer to my hubby. He has a serious accident 3 yrs ago that left him unable to work again, he suffered daily with numerous problems so I need to be about to help him when he needs it.
    I enjoy playing PSP, I'm no expert but I enjoy playing and experimenting. I am trying to learn different ways of coding my website but it's a slow process and am not getting very far at all.
    I'm 50/50 mix of English and Scottish and if you ask Lurk I'm a chav through and through, but I haven't got any ASBO's lol.
    I am learning how to use my digital camera, but like everything else I do it's a slow process.

Passions..let's get back to that...
    I'm a football fan - does that count? but I wouldn't say I was passionate about it
    I thinkthe only thing I'm really passionate about is my children, teaching them right from wrong, bringing them up with moral standards and respect, unlike some kids today.

Sorry I'm quite boring

Hugs
    Fiona
    xoxo

My Site
    My Deviantart
    - xPureNLx
    Sorry for the confusion, thanks for the comment on my name but are you referring to my real name or my site name? either way I thank you.

I love Anthony's work, and quick myself daily for not getting UU back in 04. My site will go through a change in the next few weeks that will say good bye AG's art, temporaliy as I'm changing ready for xmas lol

Hugs
    Fiona
    xoxo

My Site
    My Deviantart
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    You don't sound boring at all Fiona! :)

Any graphic artist is interesting in my mind. You are a ture saint to stay devoted to/take care of your husband like that. He must love/appreciate you so much.
    fiona2412 wrote: »
    - xPureNLx
    Sorry for the confusion, thanks for the comment on my name but are you referring to my real name or my site name? either way I thank you.

I love Anthony's work, and quick myself daily for not getting UU back in 04. My site will go through a change in the next few weeks that will say good bye AG's art, temporaliy as I'm changing ready for xmas lol

Hugs
    Fiona
    xoxo

Your name Fiona, your real name =)

- xPureNLx
    signaru02am7.jpg

Thanks Deluxe, devoted most days lol, some days I could throttle him, but I bet he could throttle me too some days.

I do have an artist mind if only my fingers were more artistic I'd be onto a winner. I am trying to perfect digital photography, but not doing that well. I guess not having better things to photograph doesn't help in my quest.

- xPureNLx - thanks for the comment on my name, I actually hate it, always have. I tried to do better with my children's name's although I won't know if I succeeded until they are older. Hubby and my mum only ever call me Fiona when I'm in trouble, I've always been called Fi, I prefer that somewhat.

I'm off now I'm waffling lol

Hugs
    Fi
    xoxo

My Site
    My Deviantart