People Locater Script?

I see a lot of these services online that search the internet for people you're trying to find. I wondered if anyone was aware of a script that does can be used for one of these types of sites?
Thanks

Comments

• xPureNLxxPureNLx Moderator The Royal RAM
    They mostly use Javascript-scripts for such "services". Those scripts are easily blocked with IE 6.x/7.x, in other words: they're useless to implement. There are possibilities with PHP as well, I think those scripts are more reliable and harder to block.

- xPureNLx
    signaru02am7.jpg
    [B]MSN: xPureNLx@gmail.com[/B]

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    xPureNLx wrote: »
    They mostly use Javascript-scripts for such "services". Those scripts are easily blocked with IE 6.x/7.x, in other words: they're useless to implement. There are possibilities with PHP as well, I think those scripts are more reliable and harder to block.
    - xPureNLx
    I see, thanks xPure, this is the kind of site I'm talking about:
    http://www.locatepeople.com/
    Oh like that, that's just a search form or a huge database, I think the first...

- xPureNLx
    signaru02am7.jpg

• LurkinBackLurkinBack Senior Member The Royal RAM
    xPureNLx wrote: »
    Oh like that, that's just a search form or a huge database, I think the first...

- xPureNLx

Would it rely on people joining or could you link it in to an already existing database or telephone directories etc? Which also begs the question if you can find it elsewhere why should people use your service? :confused:
    Hmm yes, good question. I don't know, I jsut guessed, so don't shoot me on it =P.

A search form based on a huge directory sounds logic enough for me, however nobody would be stupid enough to create such a database first and later offer it as a free service. There must be some catch for them, so I think they refer to other databases or just use those databases for their search forms... how? I truly don't know...

- xPureNLx
    signaru02am7.jpg

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    That's ok, I don't know either. Thanks xPure and lurk for your input on that :)
  • Wearing a mermaid gown is not going to be for everyone. You require to be comfortable together with your figure, and with having lots of attention drawn to your hips. This can actually be a shape that is flattering on a variety of different figures. Girls who are lucky with great curves will look eye-poppingly pretty in a sexy mermaid gown. Brides who have more straight figures will find that a mermaid style can add the look of curves to their frame. The section of bride who ought to keep away from a mermaid gown at all costs is the pear shape.

The internet cosplay shops are actually good. For something, more cosplay clothes can sell. As there are increasingly more anime episodes, increasingly more new characters enter into cosplayers' world, they would like to try to perform these new figures out. The online stores can offer these types of new costumes quickly, almost keep pace using the new episodes. With regard to another, these cosplay outfits sold online tend to be much cheaper compared to those sold within local shops. Since you may notice that these types of cosplayers are nearly youngsters, they don't have enough money, then the online stores are your best option for them, they are able to save a great deal by shopping on the internet.

****tail dresses ought to be short, first rate, perfectly tailored & made of nice material. The style is elegant & feminine. These aspects ought to not be neglected. Unlike evening dresses, dresses are short & without plenty of details. The length is around the knee & is always made of elegant material: satin, velvet ottomans, stain, silk or lace.

Necklines can be selected from strapless sweetheart, to the shoulder asymmetrical, to narrow pasta straps, halters, and deep v-necks. The strapless necklines are tight, like a corset, and often possess a ruche bodice with boning. The back may even lace up. Prom dresses with straps often have eye-catching jeweled embellishments that transition in to a racer back. So plenty of lovely yet cheap dresses also possess a glitzy brooch or a cluster of jewels, sequins or rhinestones on the waistline or chest. Another contemporary touch is or additional cutouts. Usually, they are on the waist, but they may even be on the back or on the bust.

Mermaid bridal Dresses have a hem, often above the knee. This sort of dresses readily embrace the body & generate the curves are made. This type of clothing is most suitable for narrow ladies who are comparatively high. To emphasize before thigh hem & princess bridal dresses displayed above all flight physical.

At the same time, numbers of kinds of long dresses have been developed recently such as the empire waist long dresses, the mermaid, or the princess. Referring to the neckline, shoulder dresses are matchless and elegant. Strapless long dresses appear beautiful and sexy. In addition, the full-length print dresses are a new trend which is sure to make you look more mature.

Where to find brilliant tea length wedding dresses at cheap prices? Reputable web stores are great places to get the best deals. Keep in mind to do some research before making your final decision in order not to get scammed. In addition, make positive to select a style that not only compliments your body type but feels comfortable as well. Wish you an ideal wedding!