Are You Political? (Democtrats Stomped Us Here in the USA)

I'm curious if we have any political people here?
Could you answer these questions:
1) Do you vote?
2) Do you watch/pay attention to political news?
3) Do you care about politics?
4) Do you run or have considered running for office?

I used to be very political. I was the Chairman of my Town Committee for one of the political parties for my city. I was elected to my city's Zoning Board. At the height of my political activity, I won the primary for State Representative in 2000, but lost in the general election and have not been active since.

Comments

• stusangelcazstusangelcaz Member NAT Warrior
    I guess my answers would be the following:

1) Yes I vote, if people dont vote, then they cannot complain when the party they dont want gets into power.

2) I dont actively keep up with political news, but if its something that affects a member of my family directly, then I make sure to know all I can reasonably understand about that particular issue. For instance, I'm interested as to why, in the UK there appears to be no government funded Cancer research institutes, given that Cancer is one of the biggest killers.

3) Im sitting on the fence here. I do and dont, depending on what particular politics it is.

4) I wouldnt consider it no, let someone else with more brains than me do it so i can stick to my tagging and tut writing.