What Do You Do On a Rainy Day?

It's a very rainy day here in Boston so I rented a movie, "Dark Kingdom: The Dragon King." I usually watch a movie or stay online all day when it rains.

What do you do when it rains?

Comments

• stusangelcazstusangelcaz Member NAT Warrior
    It depends on the category of rain LOL. If its thunder and lightning, with strong winds and heavy rain, I make haste to the window, after all theres nothing quite like a huge storm to brighten my day. If its just borin old torrential rain, then i will sit my bum at the computer all day, like normal lmao
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    get wet?
    put a hat on and run wherever im going

If im at home then ill usually stay in, if however its a week day then because im 1 of the many that has a normal job for a company then i dont think they would b too happy if i stayed home because it was raining, as i live in manchester it rains a fair bit
  • xPureNLxxPureNLx Moderator The Royal RAM
    Working - doing stuff with my girlfriend like watching movies - watching anime - playing at one of my consoles (currently re-playing my all-time fav. game!!!)

- xPureNLx
    signaru02am7.jpg
    [B]MSN: xPureNLx@gmail.com[/B]

• pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    Goto work if I'm scheduled if not I sit at home and work on my sites and making money!
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    tony wrote: »
    get wet?
    put a hat on and run wherever im going

If im at home then ill usually stay in, if however its a week day then because im 1 of the many that has a normal job for a company then i dont think they would b too happy if i stayed home because it was raining, as i live in manchester it rains a fair bit

Running in the rain gets you wetter than walking (proved by Mythbusters).

Usually, if I'm not working, I'll either be playing on my 360 (currently playing NFS: Carbon), doing stuff on my PC or, if nobody else is in at the time, I usually just sit and watch either Discovery or Toonami or similar (I like watching Discovery, but also have a thing for Anime).
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Nuvo wrote: »
    Mythbusters).

I love Mythbusters, good idea of a rainy day. My favorite episode was when they built and raced the vaccuume cleaner hover boards that acutally worked.
    While we are talking about mythbusters LOL, My favourite episode was when they put the dead pigs into that car and sealed it into a container for a couple of months.
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    While we are talking about mythbusters LOL, My favourite episode was when they put the dead pigs into that car and sealed it into a container for a couple of months.

Dead Pigs! LOL, know you've got me curious. What was the myth they were busting and what was the result?
    The myth they were busting was whether you really can rid a car of the smell of death, and im sure they busted that one wide open. They even managed to sell the car for parts afterwards.
  • KatraKatra UK's Top 10 Graphic Artists NAT Warrior
    I remember seeing that one, the ammonia nearly got to them lol.
    What do I like to do on a rainy day? curl up in front of a log fire and listen to the rain... very romantic :P
    My Gallery
    WWWC Photoshop & Bryce Tutor
    Founder of TWInc
    Profession: KMA
    I am not a purple people eater :p