How Abnormal Are You?

I borrowed this from the WWWC (http://wwwc.tutorial-writers-inc.com, do you mind Katra & Moddy?)

The following is a personality test to deterimine how abnormal you are:

http://www.blogthings.com/howabnormalareyouquiz/

Here's how I fared:
***You Are 28% Abnormal***

You are at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul.

You are at medium risk for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at low risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at low risk for having a social phobia. It is unlikely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.

How Abnormal Are You?

Comments

• ZZ Formerly ''Piet'' NAT Warrior
    i am realy affraid to do this test.lol
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    I was expecting worse (or better ;) ):
    You Are 76% Abnormal

weird.jpg

You are at high risk for being a psychopath. It is very likely that you have no soul.

You are at high risk for having a borderline personality. It is very likely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at high risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is very likely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at medium risk for having a social phobia. It is somewhat likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at high risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is very likely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.
  • KalinaKalina WP Staff Link Clerk
    Fun. :D

You Are 36% Abnormal

weird.jpg

You are at low risk for being a psychopath. It is unlikely that you have no soul.

You are at medium risk for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at medium risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is somewhat likely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at high risk for having a social phobia. It is very likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.

Yikes on the fourth statement! :eek:
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I borrowed this from the WWWC (http://wwwc.tutorial-writers-inc.com, do you mind Katra & Moddy?)

Nope not in the slightest Bryant ;)

Here are my results that I posted in WWWC

You Are 36% Abnormal
    weird.jpg
    You are at low risk for being a psychopath. It is unlikely that you have no soul.
    You are at high risk for having a borderline personality. It is very likely that you are a chaotic mess.
    You are at low risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that you are in love with your own reflection.
    You are at medium risk for having a social phobia. It is somewhat likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.
    You are at medium risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is somewhat likely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.
    How Abnormal Are You?

Now the really bad thing about this test is OCD is not merely confined to hygiene, by borderline it could either mean Bi-Polar or Schitzophrenia and doctors still have absolutely no idea what Social Phobia entails other than Panic Disorder and Depression :rolleyes:
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    You Are 24% Abnormal

weird.jpg

You are at low risk for having a borderline personality. It is unlikely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at low risk for having a social phobia. It is unlikely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at medium risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is somewhat likely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.

How Abnormal Are You?

I feel strange... Feeling normal... er than you lot :]
    I had to check the one about being obsessed with timing and lists as I always carry a watch with me and always time things like cooking times to the second using the timer or stop watch functions on my aluminum Timex Expidition watch (I've hit it with objects of varying wights and densities, but this thing just doesn't die, so "my watch is broken" isn't a valid excuse to buy a new one).

I feel most comfortable in my bedroom in front of my TV or asleep... Our house has no basement anyway.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    Kinda scary, but I don't actually value these quizzes

You Are 56% Abnormal

weird.jpg

You are at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul.

You are at medium risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is somewhat likely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at high risk for having a social phobia. It is very likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

How Abnormal Are You?

• WatchOutWatchOut Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    You Are 12% Abnormal

weird.jpg

You are at low risk for having a borderline personality. It is unlikely that you are a chaotic mess.

How Abnormal Are You?

Computer Forumz

www.computerforumz.com
  • xPureNLxxPureNLx Moderator The Royal RAM
    You Are 8% Abnormal

weird.jpg

How Abnormal Are You?

Not that bad, don't you agree? =P

- xPureNLx
    signaru02am7.jpg
    [B]MSN: xPureNLx@gmail.com[/B]

I think it's really good!

BTW, I'm 12 percent +4 percent then you. But i'm still almost very normal :)
    Computer Forumz

www.computerforumz.com
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    I guess I win then.. ;)
    What's the prize?
    Maybe I win, I'm the less-abnormal one of all ^^.

- xPureNLx
    signaru02am7.jpg

No prize lol just for taking some tests :)
    Computer Forumz

www.computerforumz.com
  • GOBGOB Beginer NAT Warrior
    You Are 28% Abnormal

• stusangelcazstusangelcaz Member NAT Warrior
    I was 92% abnormal, thats all im saying lmao
    Ouch, you must be close to him:

gi033140in8.jpg

Just kiddin' m8 :p :p

- xPureNLx
    signaru02am7.jpg

• stusangelcazstusangelcaz Member NAT Warrior
    lmao I cant believe i still have the highest score :o