Online/Offline

MGDesignsMGDesigns AdminVPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
Is your personality different whether you're online or offline? If so, what are those differences and why?

I'm more sarcastic and brutally honest offline, I think it is because I can read people better seeing how their facial expression changes. Other than that I'm the exact same :D , what about you?
A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
-
ModGirl Design
My ArtWanted Portfolio
Renderosity Gallery

Comments

• LurkinBackLurkinBack Senior Member The Royal RAM
    Apparently according to Moddy I'm more funny online. :p

As for me I think I'm pretty much alike with either personality :D
  • GinavereGinavere Junior Member Shared Hoster
    I'm more funny on line and off, at least "I" think so. It's a lot easier here than in person. Though get me pissed off and I will eat you alive in person without thinking twice about it, online I have the time to think and then eat you alive in a nice way. :angel:
    There?s a miracle of friendship that dwells within the heart And you don?t know how it happens or where it gets its start But the happiness it brings you always gives a special lift Any you realize that friendship Is God?s most perfect gift.
    --Anon
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Offline I'm less chatty due to my speach problem and shaking (both effect each other... I have an iffy blood sugar level so I shake if I don't eat for any length of time, though it does make gaining weight more difficult), but I still have the humour element, which can be more witty at times as it just kicks in on the fly.
    I also have the ability to put on weird voices ranging from Cartman to some weird demonic high pitched sound.
    Many people think I'm a moody or angry person in real life, but it's usually down to what the people around me talk about as while they are talking about texting and some booze session they had at the weekend, my mind is pondering things like evolution, the big bang, algebra and other really nerdy things...
    It's usually like today when someone was asking me how to spell "dictionary" and "sympathy" for a text message and I replied with "T9 on your phone!", which didn't generate a positive response :/

Normally, I dress smartly, but always have some piece of gadgetry such as my mobile phone or MP3 player with me and I do some odd things such as fanning my self with 20 pound notes when I'd counted them (stupid computer, why did installing that app mess with my keyboard so I can't use the pound symbol >:[).
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!