Game: "Have you ever...?{@}

Ok...heres how it works.

First person will say: "Have you ever....
Second person will say: yes or no and then ask a new "have you ever question"
Third person will number his answers #1 & #2 and answer the questions he/she feels comfortable answering. Then they ask a new "have you ever question"

Each person after that, will answer ONLY the questions they feel comfortable with by numbering their answers in the same way before asking their own question.
Get it?

I'll Start:

Have you ever stole something before and what was it?

Comments

• GOBGOB Beginer NAT Warrior
    If the cashier forgets to ring up something and you know they forgot, is that stealing?

Have you ever cheated on someone?
  • KatraKatra UK's Top 10 Graphic Artists NAT Warrior
    #1 No

#2 Once a very long time ago

Have you ever sent an email, that was running someone down, to a friend to find it went to the person you were running down by mistake?
    My Gallery
    WWWC Photoshop & Bryce Tutor
    Founder of TWInc
    Profession: KMA
    I am not a purple people eater :p
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    #1 When I was 8, my friend gave me all of his He-man figures (come to find out, it was his mom that made him give them away). A few days later he asked for them back and I gave most of them back but saved Beast man for myself, lol :D
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    #1 Sort of, I was taking back toys that were stolen from my Nana's house that belonged to me
    #2 No
    #3 No
    Have you ever been caught out telling a lie as soon as it's left your mouth, what was it?
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • GinavereGinavere Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Nope.

Have you ever been caught with your pants down?
    There?s a miracle of friendship that dwells within the heart And you don?t know how it happens or where it gets its start But the happiness it brings you always gives a special lift Any you realize that friendship Is God?s most perfect gift.
    --Anon
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Yup. My female housemate walked in on me when I was in the bathroom and I was mortified :o

Have you ever punched someone? (please describe the situation)
  • KalinaKalina WP Staff Link Clerk
    Due to the fact my boyfriend won't discuss things, I've become aggressive and when I've caught him doing something I don't like I've been known to punch (in the arm!), hit, push him etc... I think he deserves it. :) I once ripped a t-shirt off his body and still feel bad about it, so no t-shirt ripping. I hate making someone cry. :(

Have you ever wished upon a falling star? (if yes, I'd love to know the wish)