Waving to you...

:hello: Hi, I am Colleen, thought I'd say hi before wandering around. :)

Comments

• dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    hi colleen - great to see you here too. why use 'kalina' instead of your usual 'collen'?
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Hi Colleen, welcome to Webmaster Post :D
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • ZZ Formerly ''Piet'' NAT Warrior
    welcome Colleen,

hope to see you around on webmasterpost.
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Kalina wrote: »
    :hello: Hi, I am Colleen, thought I'd say hi before wandering around. :)

Hello Colleen and welcome! :hello: You look strangly familiar for some reason? Have I seen you before on a different forum? In a different life?

We always ask some questions here in the intro thread.

Please tell us (if you would) your 3 favorite hobbies not related to the internet.
    Also, do you or did you ever have a collection of something, and if so, what?
  • KalinaKalina WP Staff Link Clerk
    Thanks Everyone!
    daboss wrote: »
    hi colleen - great to see you here too. why use 'kalina' instead of your usual 'collen'?
    Kalina actually means Colleen, but anyway, to answer your question, my business is "Kalina Web Designs", I now have a forum to go along with it and go by "Kalina" so it's clear who I am. Plus, I just like it.
    Hello Colleen and welcome! :hello: You look strangly familiar for some reason? Have I seen you before on a different forum? In a different life?

We always ask some questions here in the intro thread.

Please tell us (if you would) your 3 favorite hobbies not related to the internet.
    Also, do you or did you ever have a collection of something, and if so, what?
    Lol :) You may have seen me!

3 favorite hobbies, hmm.. I don't really have any, but I do like listening to music, seeing great movies, oh and watching wrestling, can't forget that. If I had my own yard, gardening would be my number 1 thing to do.

I used to collect unicorns and seashells, but no, I don't collect anything now. :)
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Kalina wrote: »
    and watching wrestling

By "wrestling" do you mean the WWF type of stuff or Mixed Martial Arts? (Reality Fighting)

I love watching the mixed martial arts (www.PrideFC.com, and www.UFC.com) and practice kickboxing and Jui-Jitsu at a gym that has it's own Octagon for competition like the one you see in the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
    I never really watched reality fighting. I got used to WWE from my boyfriend, it's entertaining, the storylines. :)
  • danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Hey Colleen!
    Welcome to Webmaster Post, the most friendliest webmaster forums that exist :p

Hope you stay a while!
    ban1.gif
  • GOBGOB Beginer NAT Warrior
    Welcome Colleen! :hello:
  • GinavereGinavere Junior Member Shared Hoster
    :bye: Welcome Colleen!
    There?s a miracle of friendship that dwells within the heart And you don?t know how it happens or where it gets its start But the happiness it brings you always gives a special lift Any you realize that friendship Is God?s most perfect gift.
    --Anon
  • xPureNLxxPureNLx Moderator The Royal RAM
    Welcome to Webmasterpost and enjoy your stay :).

I hope to see you being active soon =).

- xPureNLx
    signaru02am7.jpg
    [B]MSN: xPureNLx@gmail.com[/B]

Thanks again everyone! :)
  • WatchOutWatchOut Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Welcome Kalina, enjoy your stay!
    Computer Forumz

www.computerforumz.com