urban legend pictures, are they photo shopped?

RadavanRadavan BeginnerLink Clerk
I thought this was cool. It's a test of your ability to tell which pictures are real and which are photoshoped.
I did bad, only 30 items out of 45 correct (67%).

Wait until you see the eye picture
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_image_quiz.htm
www.Microsoft.com"Believe In the Future"

Comments

• MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I done that test on the Maya site and only got 1 wrong :D
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    i got the same as radavan
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Good link Radavan. I got a 32 items out of 45 correctly, lol

How funny was that one with Bush fising at the Katrina flooding site! lmao

And the catfish with the ball stuck in it's mouth!
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I only got 34 out of 45 :[
    It didn't help that some of them were things I've seen faked before and some of the images looked faked on my screen as I've been playing with the settings.

I wasn't surprised that the transparent toilet one was real as we've had a similar thing here (movable outdoor urinals for clubbers), which is why I answered true to it.
    The one with Bush fishing threw me as it was so incredibly like something he'd do, but I wouldn't even think he'd get caught doing it.
    The forrest fire one liiked real (it is), but I clicked false because the animals in the image don't seem to be bothered by the wall of burning death that's closing in on them.

With my eyesight, I've never been great at doing these kinds of things and as for stereograms, they simply don't work at all for me (short sighted and colour blind).

P.S.
    From where can I obtain the computer bag mentioned in the quiz linked to the resluts of this one?
    The label inside it is incredible(stating, in French: "We're sorry our president is an idiot. We did not vote for him").
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    'You answered 35 items out of 45 correctly.'