Decided to move: Where would you all like to live?

Hey all, just got back from a trip to parents house near York, Pensylvania.

Ever go visit somewhere and just be like "I love it here, I'm going to move here?" That's what I did, if all works out, I hope to move to a city closer to my parents in about 6 months (we'll see).

Where would you all move to if you could live anywere in any country? I want to hear your dreams.

Comments

• MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Well I did actually like Newcastle/Gateshead that much when I was visiting that I decided to move from Greenock, Scotland and done so within 6 weeks of making that decision :D

However, if I had the choice and the means of living anywhere in the world it would be in a RV travelling all over the US :cool:
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    MGDesigns wrote: »
    Well I did actually like Newcastle/Gateshead that much when I was visiting that I decided to move from Greenock, Scotland and done so within 6 weeks of making that decision :D
    However, if I had the choice and the means of living anywhere in the world it would be in a RV travelling all over the US :cool:

Hey! You just saw my RV and you're jealous Moddy! :)

(Inside joke by the way, I did just buy an RV but as Moddy can tell you from the pictures, it's nothing to write home about, lol)
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    id move to grand cayman in the cayman islands, although i wouldnt until i was ready to settle down, at the minute i enjoy clubbing and going to raves too much. So for the ext 5 years id livein any major city where there isnt too much of a problem with gangs/drugs crime etc. and yes i do live in manchester and ive been fortuate enough to never come into too much trouble.
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    ahhhhhhh raves, takes me back LOL I haven't been to a rave for over 10 years...
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    A part of Asia that, like South Korea, has home internet at over 100Meg and robot building & gaming as national sports (though a country that's not divided into two with one half having an insane and incredibly short communist dictator like Kin Jong-Il).
    I have no life or friends outside the internet :[
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • xPureNLxxPureNLx Moderator The Royal RAM
    I'm happy in the Netherlands, so I don't plan to move anywhere yet. Both Japan and Korea (soutch-) seem like very advanced countries to me. I really love high-tech stuff, so I might visit those countries once.

If I had the choice, I'd say: Bora Bora =)

- xPureNLx
    signaru02am7.jpg
    [B]MSN: xPureNLx@gmail.com[/B]

• ZZ Formerly ''Piet'' NAT Warrior
    I'm happy in the Netherlands to, but i like usa and canada.
  • SadSackSadSack Beginner Link Clerk
    Amsterdam is sounding pretty good to me
  • pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    So many places to choose from!

New York City, Boston, Seatle, London, Hawaii, Southern California.

Really anywhere away from where Im living now:)
  • KatraKatra UK's Top 10 Graphic Artists NAT Warrior
    Spain, away from this damp dreary weather in UK
    My Gallery
    WWWC Photoshop & Bryce Tutor
    Founder of TWInc
    Profession: KMA
    I am not a purple people eater :p
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Trust me, there's better places than Spain...
    I'm getting dragged there in March on a family holliday as it was that or stay at home and look after the dog, cat and mice.

I'd rather go to somewhere like New Zealand where it's hot and a fair number of the people are too (if you get what I'm saying), but that would be in breach of my no visiting countries your thankfully distant relatives live in rule which is in place to make life easier (I have an aunt or something out there that can be rather annoying when she visits).
    The only time that rule will be broken is if we go to Australia in 2008 as I really would like to go there and it's where my dad was born (I'm classed as half English and half Australian and my sister was born in Germany, which makes things even more complicated when it comes to getting a passport).
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • GOBGOB Beginer NAT Warrior
    I'd like to live in France.