ModGirl Design

MGDesignsMGDesigns AdminVPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
I've just this minute finished (as far as design goes) my new layout :D

It has been tested in IE, IE Compatible and Firefox (with web developer tools extension installed)

Still have content to add to the shop but getting there :cool:

http://www.modgirldesigns.net
A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
-
ModGirl Design
My ArtWanted Portfolio
Renderosity Gallery

Comments

• xPureNLxxPureNLx Moderator The Royal RAM
    What can I say, looking very good Irene (if I may call you by your first name ^^). Maybe one add: the upper menu, maybe using those color effects you used in the left menu will make it even greater :).

Good luck with your future development. I'll show you mine soon (working on the design atm).

- xPureNLx
    signaru02am7.jpg
    [B]MSN: xPureNLx@gmail.com[/B]

• MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Thank you Pure :D

The upper navigation menu are images, so not quite sure how I would do that without using JavaScript.
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • xPureNLxxPureNLx Moderator The Royal RAM
    You can make those overlay buttons using Imageready, which comes with the Adobe Photoshop Suite.

- xPureNLx
    signaru02am7.jpg
    [B]MSN: xPureNLx@gmail.com[/B]

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    MGDesigns wrote: »
    I've just this minute finished (as far as design goes) my new layout :D
    It has been tested in IE, IE Compatible and Firefox (with web developer tools extension installed)
    Still have content to add to the shop but getting there :cool:
    http://www.modgirldesigns.net

I love it Moddy, I really do. As I had said before, the "gun shot through the glass" design effect rocks my boat. That flash intro is happening.

Here's what I would change: after your flash header runs, it stalls and doesn't send us to your site (at least in IE). You have to click "Skip intro" to get there. Consier making it so that after the flash header plays, it automatically sends us to your site.

I like how you used "design" instead of "designs", now if I could only get you to use ModGirlDesign.com as your primary domain instead of ModGirlDesigns.net... LOL

Good work!
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I love it Moddy, I really do. As I had said before, the "gun shot through the glass" design effect rocks my boat. That flash intro is happening.

Here's what I would change: after your flash header runs, it stalls and doesn't send us to your site (at least in IE). You have to click "Skip intro" to get there. Consier making it so that after the flash header plays, it automatically sends us to your site.

I like how you used "design" instead of "designs", now if I could only get you to use ModGirlDesign.com as your primary domain instead of ModGirlDesigns.net... LOL

Good work!

Thank you Bryant :D

Great suggestion, now to figure out how to do it :cool:

You love your .coms :rolleyes: LOL
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery